276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2.5M Length PVC Plinth Sealing Strip 18mm MDF kickboard Panel Transparent TMW Profiles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A plinth sealing strip is not just a piece of plastic; it's a shield that safeguards your kitchen cabinets from the everyday wear and tear. It prevents moisture penetration into the front edges of the plinth panels, ensuring your kitchen remains in top-notch condition for years to come. Fitting Your Plinth Sealing Strip Hi I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm doing the right thing in posting on this thread rather than creating a new one.

Oh, and don't mind the selfie remote cable in my other hand. I'm a one woman band (see what I did there)? DIY blogging requires a LOT of multi tasking. Cutting Kitchen Plinth With a JigsawThe height of your kitchen plinth will obviously depend on how tall or short the legs have been adjusted. If you haven't got this tool, I love it and use it on most of my projects! How to Attach Kitchen Plinth Clips But, just a word of warning, they're plastic and not the most robust. If I could be bothered to buy metal ones, I would as I found these easily broke. And this is how it looked! I really like a decorative plinth as they look more modern. It also tidies up a kitchen, hiding the base unit legs perfectly. It may seem difficult to some, but it's actually one of the easiest kinds of DIY projects you can do with minimal tools needed.

Kitchen plinth sealing strips might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about kitchen design, but they play a crucial role in maintaining the longevity and aesthetics of your kitchen. These humble components are the unsung heroes that protect your kitchen furniture from moisture, dirt, and heavy loads. Why You Need a Plinth Sealing Strip

It's been quite a few months since fitting kitchen plinths in our utility space. And to be honest, the only reason I've not shared it until now is that the end panel (above) needed correcting. After my main kitchen cupboard plinth was in place, it gave me a new starting point for my last bit. This was so I could continue joining kitchen plinths together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment