276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit, 2023 Updated Lash Lift Kit, Professional Semi-Permanent Curling Eyelash Perm Kit, Suitable For Salon And Home Use

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately, this habit started to take a toll on the length and health of my lashes, so I made the executive decision to cut ties with extensions and opt for the au-naturel route. When you’re getting a professional lash lift, the aesthetician will work on both eyes simultaneously, but you’ll definitely want to complete one at a time when attempting on yourself (you need to see). To keep the hairs conditioned and in their best shape, use a conditioner or oil on a spoolie to comb out the hairs daily. The results look like I just took a curler to some really long, healthy lashes—which is exactly what I was going for.

The ICONSIGN Lash Lift Kit contains gentle ingredients, however, it is always advisable to carry out an allergy test 24 hours in advance. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Sure, they looked better than their straight, nearly downward-sloping natural state, but I still found myself reaching for my eyelash curler to get my preferred effect. I used the cleanser (you can also use micellar water) on a Q-tip to remove my lashes from the lift pad and cleansed my entire eye area.If you’re curious about trying a lash lift at home, consider this a strong endorsement to go for it.

It will take less than 20 minutes total to have fuller and thicker lashes and brows with this 2-in-1 kit. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. SALON QUALITY - Our eyelash lift kit is specially formulated with high quality and non-irritating ingredients, hypoallergenic and safe.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. If you have any questions, or are concerned about potential allergens or other ingredients, message the seller. Made with carefully selected ingredients these lash growth kits give more volume and length to your lashes without undergoing surgery or having to use any false lashes. Of course, not everyone has the same lash-lift experience as I did, but regardless, I chose not to have them done again and forgot all about lash lifting—then quarantine hit and my social media feeds were packed with DIY beauty treatment demonstrations. SUPER FAST ACTING PREMIUM LOTIONS – Our Lifting and Setting lotions have a fast perming time (5-8 mins) which cuts the usual treatment time by more than half saving you precious time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment