276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BLACK+DECKER 63099 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer Aluminium, Cool Grey, 140cm x 73cm x 68cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. It doesn’t hold as much as regular airers but you can keep swapping the washing around and it does the job. It took 12 minutes to pre-heat, which is slightly longer than average, but that’s a minor niggle for an otherwise versatile and consistent performer. I’ve set this up in my bathroom and use it for towels and to dry any excess laundry which can’t fit on my main dryer - usually underwear.

The Full length zip means it is easy to open and leave in place when loading or unloading the airer with clothing. That said, many heated clothes airers have safety mechanisms built in, operating on timers with auto switch-off features. Once these had been removed, I unfolded the sides and the shelves one at a time before using the attached plastic brackets to hold them securely in place.It performs similarly to Lakeland’s Dry:Soon deluxe three-tier heated airer, but it is currently cheaper.

It was one of the quickest dryers when it came to heat-up times and was warm to the touch in just 10 seconds. BLACK+DECKER's Extendable Over Bath Airer is ideal for drying plenty of clothes at once while saving floor space that would be taken up by a normal dryer. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The clothes were dried laying flat on the shelf, draped over a single heated bar and on the hanging rail.Despite the lack of cover and any fancy extras, I feel the Black + Decker 3 Tier Heated Airer offers good value for money. It’s another dryer that is ridiculously easy to set up – we simply slotted the shaft into the base, then popped the collapsible parasol-like topper, with its six hangers, onto the top. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment