276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creepy Cross-Stitch: 25 Spooky Projects to Haunt Your Halls

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cross Stitch Pattern, Etsy Shop Bundle, Cross Stitch PDF, Modern Cross Stitch, Entire Shop Set, Snarky Cross Stitch, Counted Cross Stitch Harris the Highland Cow Cross Stitch Kit encircled, Modern Scottish Tartan, Outline Portrait Animal Art Stained Glass Raven and Roses Cross Stitch Pattern Gothic Gift for Goth X-Stitch Witchy Spooky Halloween Animal Cross Stitch Modern

Cross Stitch Patterns to Craft | The 25 Spooky Halloween Cross Stitch Patterns to Craft | The

Halloween Cross Stitch Pattern PDF - Mystical Owl Sampler Cross Stitch, Autumn Sampler, Magical Fall Decor, Whimsical Gift for Halloween YOU LOOKED Zombie HAND Grave Spooky Halloween, Autumn, Fall Needle Minder for needlecraft, embroidery, cross stitchHalloween FIVE YEARS? I guess that means another birthday freebie...this charming Munsters inspired pattern featuring Lily & Herman Munster.

Scary Crossstitch - Etsy UK

Dinosaur Skeleton cross stitch pattern PDf, Jurassic cross stitch, Halloween cross stitch, Floral dino cross stitch, Dino wall decor DIY New to cross-stitching? Then this book is for you! The first section of the book includes instructions on how to get started with cross-stitching, tools you might need, and how to stitch.From spooky skulls to ghoulish graveyards, Lindsay Swearingen of Tusk and Cardinal gives cross-stitch a dark yet whimsical update. Curious creatures like phantom felines, legendary fixtures from folklore like Baba Yaga and all manner of haunted houses make the perfect subjects for these needlework masterpieces. New! Shadow dance embroidered, picture without frame, hand embroidered cross stitch, silhouettes inspired by 19th century paper cutting

Creepy Cross-Stitch: 25 Spooky Projects to Haunt Your Halls

I n memory of Anthony B. I created this free cross stitch pattern of quite possibly the best thing that ever came out of his brilliant mind...in my opinion anyways. Celebrate with us and craft up this free Munsters pattern! Tag your finishes with #witchystitcherbirthdaystitch I love how the patterns are laid out and sectioned in the book and appreciate how user friendly the patterns are to read (including the DMC colors you'd need, the materials to use etc.)

25 Halloween Cross-Stitch PDF Patterns to Download from Etsy

Skeleton Lovers in Autumn Leaves | Wicca Cross Stitch Pattern Digital | Gothic | Creepy | Witch | Witchcraft | Dark | Spooky Xstitch PDF I created this patern to hang on the door of our haunted home, and decided to share it with you! At The Witchy Stitcher we ferociously support LGBTQ+ and will always be a safe space. Love wins. Her Sister Was A Witch cross-stitch PATTERN ONLY funny meme easy beginner funny home decor fiber art weird wall art cross-stitch bird patterns bundle, crow, owl, robin, Kestrel, counted cross-stitch, embroidery patterns,

Creepy Cross Stitch - Etsy

Square, Landscape, Portrait Entire Shop Bundle Cross Stitch Patterns, Mini Cross Stitch Pattern, Easy Cross Stitch, National Parks, Funny Cross Stitch, Beginner Pattern Small, Medium, Large The perfect creepy cute crafty book! Lindsay has done such an incredible job with this collection of cross stitch patterns!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment