276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Home and Garden 06008A7971 EasyAquatak 120 High-Pressure Washer, 1500 W, 1500 V, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Az EasyAquatak 120 gyors és erőfeszítés nélküli tisztítást nyújt. Ez a kompakt magasnyomású mosó kialakításának és tartozéktárolójának köszönhetően egyszerűen kezelhető és tárolható. Autók, teraszok és kerti bútorok tisztítása egyszerűen a 120 bar nyomású tisztítóerőnek, valamint az állítható erősségű lapos és forgó sugarú fúvókáknak köszönhetően. A 450 ml-es, magasnyomású tisztítószer-fúvóka csökkenti a tisztításhoz szükséges időt a tisztítószer gyors adagolásával. Gyorszáras csatlakozók és a pisztoly használat közbeni rögzítése az egyszerű takarításért. Bosch provides a 5m cable and a 5m hose with this machine – I was curious as to whether I would find both of those to be on the short side when using the pressure washer.

velice Vám děkujeme za Vaši pozitivní recenzi. Jsme rádi, že jste s výrobkem Bosch EasyAquatak 120 spokojen.Before use it is important to prime the machine to avoid damage to the pump. Attach the supply hose, High-Pressure Hose and gun but do not connect to the electric supply. Turn the water supply on and squeeze the gun trigger realising any air in the pump. After a few moments water will start to come out of the gun barrel and once a steady flow is achieved release the trigger. The pump is now primed and the machine can now be connected to the electric supply and switched on. Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image. Käytä viuhkasuutinta lian poistamiseen ja auton pinnan kastelemiseen. Ympäristölle vaarallisia kemikaaleja ei saa päästää valumaan maahan, pohjaveteen, lampiin, puroihin jne. Moottoriajoneuvojen puhdistuksessa on noudatettava paikallisia määräyksiä: älä päästä puhdistuksen liuottamaa öljyä valumaan pohjaveteen. For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Bosch Home and Garden, direct on 0344 736 0109. Soveltuva pistorasia. HUOMAUTUS: Jos käytät jatkojohtoa, varmista, että se on standardin EN 61242/IEC 61242 tai IEC 60884-2-7 mukainen (katso lisätiedot käyttöoppaasta)

Derek Smith has been farming all of his life, and is an professional landscape gardener with over 22 years experience. He owns a 25-acre farm in Aberdeenshire with a focus on self-sufficiency, living off the land, and working with nature. A lapos sugarú fúvókával távolítsd el a szennyeződéseket és nedvesítsd be a gépkocsi felületét. A környezetre veszélyes vegyszerek nem juthatnak a talajba, talajvízbe vagy tavakba, folyókba stb. Motorkerékpár tisztításánál a helyi szabályozásokat kell figyelembe venni: Ne engedd, hogy a lemosott olaj a talajvízbe kerüljön.Use a fan jet nozzle to remove dirt and wet the car surface. Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of moto vehicles, the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to entre into the ground water. I am looking for a pressure washer with an internal water tank to just fill up and not need to use a hose while operating. Omlouváme se, že naše myčka nedosahuje deklarované samonasávací schopnosti. Vaše zjištění jsou pro nás důležitá, a budeme se snažit zjistit příčinu tohoto problému a pracovat na jeho řešení. Vaše spokojenost s našimi produkty je naším hlavním cílem, a chceme zajistit, abyste byl(a) s našimi výrobky co nejvíce spokojen(a). A spray lance is a long, handheld device with a nozzle at one end that allows for precise spraying or jetting of water or other liquids. The spray lance enables the user to...

Even though water sources may appear clean, sometimes it is possible for contaminants to enter the machine, for example by using a dirty hose. The filter is designed to prevent this dirt from entering the pump and causing damage to the machine. This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Can the variable nozzle be used to safely clean a motor vehicle by varying the spray but not using the pencil jet. Painepesurit poistavat lian helposti ja erittäin tehokkaasti. Yleensä ne myös nopeuttavat pihan siivoamista. Tyypillisiä käyttökohteita ovat auton, pihalaattojen, ajotien, terassin, roskasäiliöiden, viemäriritilöiden, räystäskourujen jne. puhdistaminen. velice Vám děkujeme za Vaši zpětnou vazbu ohledně našeho výrobku. Jsme vděční, že jste si našli čas sdílet své zkušenosti s námi.Bosch products can sometimes be a little overpriced, but, in my opinion, this pressure washer isn’t too costly and is truly worth every penny. When it comes to cleaning a car, 120 bar is plenty, especially when combined with a 1500W motor. This pressure washer feels very powerful, although you do have the option to adjust power if you need to tone things down. PSI stands for Pound per Square Inch, indicating an amount of pressure. The more PSI a pressure washer can deliver, the more powerful it can clean. A pressure washer is a product with parts through which water runs. Always empty it completely before storage to prevent frost damage. To ensure that no frost damage occurs, it is best to keep a pressure washer in a frost-free place.

AquaSurf 280 terasztisztító: Egyszerűen csatlakoztassa meglévő Bosch szórópisztolyát és lándzsáját az ÚJ! Bosch lándzsához, amelyet a terasztisztítóhoz mellékeltünk. Összeszerelés után a nagy hatékonyságú sárgaréz fúvókák segítségével könnyen megtisztítható számos terasz és autóbeálló burkolat. Find out how Which? tests pressure washers to reveal which ones clean brilliantly, have useful accessories and are easy to use. More manuals of Pressure Washers Frequently Asked Questions about Bosch EasyAquatak 120 Pressure Washer The provided detergent dispenser was extremely useful. In addition to using it when washing my car, it would also be handy when washing windows and outdoor furniture. I have just tried out my new Bosch easy aquatak 120 and I cannot get the nozzle off the hose. It shows that you just press the red button and pull but it won’t come off. Any clues please?

Featured Brands

For me, the cable length wasn’t an issue at all, but this is because I was using an extension lead that allowed me to place the main unit anywhere I wanted. The hose length was adequate too – it allowed me to easily manoeuvre my way around my car, but wasn’t too long that it ended up tangled. That said, you could easily swap this over with a longer hose if needed. The power of a pressure washer is measured in bars, with this Bosch machine offering 120 bar of water pressure. This is pretty much in-line with what mid-range pressure washers offer – it’s powerful enough for most tasks around the home, although it definitely isn’t a heavy-duty machine. In addition to the nozzle and lance that I already fitted when assembling this product, it comes with an additional nozzle, a brush, a detergent dispenser bottle with its own nozzle, and some patio cleaner. While assembling the machine, I also noticed that it had a double water filter, which, in my opinion, is always a good thing as it’ll help to prolong the lifespan of the pressure washer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment