276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nate: An Enemies to Lovers Standalone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sam. She was the old fierce Sam but it irritated me that she kept worrying that Logan loves her. I mean, not everything is about her! But whatever, i still like her.

No. Sorry. Stupid—you know what. I’ll call you tonight. Have fun and don’t worry about Boobs. I promise. It’ll be fine. Logan hushed him. “Don’t listen to him. We’re still basking in the honeymoon stage. He just doesn’t want you guys to be jealous since it’s obvious you two aren’t.” Oh hell. I let out a sigh. “You’re right.” I met his eyes and some of that worry started to fade. “This is all of our fight.”As soon as the door closed behind her, I let go of Nate's arm. "You like her, don't you?" He lowered his voice sneaking a look at her on the other side of the door. "The sex was really good last night." The story was really good. I loved that the Nate’s entire group of friends was included and I guess I can just never get enough of the crossovers in Tijan’s books. I liked Quincey, who was both strong and weak in different ways. She has grown up with an emotionally abusive father and has never really seen the complete and total effect it has had on her life until she is finally away from him.

Things are getting a smidge out of hand. I’m torn, on one hand, it’s so OTT ridiculous, but on the other hand, after the snoozefest that was Fallen Fourth Down, I appreciated some action. (but you’re going to have to suspend all disbelief to get through it) The gangs all at Cain U now, and ready to deal with their next baddie, Sebastian Park. Last book, Sebastian tried to run over Mason, because he wouldn’t join his fraternity, and was mean to him. 🙄 So, Mason retaliated by burning down their fraternity. The book opens with Mason getting jumped by several of Seb’s goons. He successfully fights off like 10 guys (cuz he’s such a badass 😑) but the shits just getting started. Once again, these love birds are keeping secrets, (after vowing not to last book) but this time it’s to protect each other. Mason wants Sam to enjoy her freshman year, and Sam wants Mason to stay eligible to play football. Oh. That’s what he thought. I started shaking my head. I couldn’t shake it faster. “No, no, no. He was just…” What did I say? He was trying to scare me? Trying to get to Mason through me? How I wasn’t going to let that happen? I couldn’t say any of that. I shrugged. “Please, Logan. Don’t say a word.” Mark grinned. “Your dad sent us up here.” He frowned, scanning the rest of the group. “We were thinking the other football players were up here. He wanted to challenge you guys to a scrimmage since we’re not playing each other this year.” And I really love how you love me. Completely. Irrevocably. Overwhelmingly. Selflessly. Unconditionally.” He lifted his head, peering right down into me. His lips were just above mine. “Because I don’t deserve it, but somehow, I got it, and I will never, ever do anything to lose it.”~MasonNate's sister is referenced one time in Fallen Crest, that she exists and something happened to her. Mason is trying to let Sam adjust to her new school year as much as possible so he hide stuff about Park and his plans from her and even from Logan. Sam wants a normal school year so she agrees with Mason to try to make new friends. Regardless she is also going to protect Mason from Sebastian because Mason’s football carrier is most important if he gets in trouble his football carrier is out the window. Therefore she also hides things from him. Lies and secrets are building up once again and when that happens well shit always happens. I'm a huge fan FCH so I was very excited to get my hands on this book. I can't seem to get enough of these Kade brothers.

Some of my favorite quotes from the book. I am not going to say anything else and give away the story. The synopsis will tells you what it is about or what Mason, Sam, and Logan are going against.In 'Fallen Crest University', Sam and Logan join Mason at college, only to become targets for Sebastian. Despite having his fraternity disbanded on campus, he is still every bit as focused on harming Mason as he was before. The only difference is that he's figured out that harming those he cares about the most would be more damaging to Mason. And I think if she hadn't been with Nico when she found she was pregnant, I think she would've told you." I looked at him now. "I can't help but wonder that if she had, would she be the one sitting here?" It does come after the Fallen Crest books are done, but in essence, it's its own universe. The two characters in The Crew Series that appear in Fallen Crest are Heather and Channing. Bren and all the other main characters do not appear in the Fallen Crest books. I'm a huge fan of this series and I just loved all the novels in it but I have to admit this was the best one so far in my opinion. We're not dealing with mean girls or high school students anymore...and this goes even beyond college. This book takes everything to the next level because... Logan laughed, throwing his arm around her shoulders. He jerked his chin up, saying to Nate, “Forget the bullshit about who you’re bunking with, you’re a good man to me right now.” He glanced sideways at me as he added, “I’m all about staying out of trouble, you know.”

Nate is definitely a top read of 2021. I am addicted to Tijan’s stories and couldn't be happier with this story! No pasó nada con ellos en la mayor parte del libro para que en las últimas páginas pasara de todo de amarse, distanciarse, inseguridades TODO MAL.Logan would do what he did. He’d investigate him, maybe send a text or make a call to his father, who had some questionable connections, and he’d relay to me what he was told by the people who knew the answers. This would either happen over this phone call or later this weekend. After that, Logan would want to make up a plan on how to “handle” this guy because in Logan’s family, that was what they did. Sam and Mase are such a wonderful couple and I hope we get to see their wedding in one of the later books. They so deserve a happy ever after. I want a Mason so bad! I love to picture my visuals while reading, I can't read a faceless character so therefore the reading is much more enjoyful.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment