276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paint Sprayer, ginour Fence Paint Sprayer with 3 Painting Modes, 4 Nozzle Sizes, 400W 1300ml Detachable Container, 800 ml/min, HVLP Paint Spray Gun for Furniture Garden

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before replacing the nozzle, please make sure that the nozzle has been cleaned with clean water and the nozzle is not clogged. The high-capacity, low-pressure spary gun uses compressor air to deliver a greater proportion of paint to the target surface, which reduces material consumption due to excessive spraying and air pollution âãWIDE APPLICATIONã With the best distance (10 ~ 30 CM), the maximum spray flow can reach 800ml / min. Obviously when I was testing this on the ceiling the re-fill is more frequent, the obvious downside to a smaller pot, but given the choice with a bigger pot I would still be inclined to half fill it knowing what I know about my back after using the Ginour with a huge pot! So spraying fine atomised paint is a norm for me, I had to recalibrate my thought process – these sprayers are fifty quid!

This gives you a lot of options once you start combining settings so you can cover large areas first, then just with the turn of a couple of switches you can have a spray that is perfect for finishing off the edges and hard to reach areas. Air powered paint sprayers are better for jobs that require a bit of finesse because they produce a less powerful spray and thinner layer of paint. Not only can you alter the spray pattern through 3 different settings, but also adjust the width of the overall spray. This sprayer can be dismantled into three parts in much the same way as most products like this to make it easier to clean them and there are cleaning tools provided by Tacklife in the packaging for just that task. As a paint sprayer for walls and ceilings it leaves a nicer finish than the rest but takes longer than a roller!

Best paint sprayers for walls and cabinets on a budget – Wagner W100, Ginour, Vonhaus, Wagner Fence I personally tested them all.

Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole. The question is, can you accept a lower standard of finish 🤔 – to understand that comment better please take a look at my personal testing.

This is a high volume low pressure paint sprayer which means that there is less wasted paint and splatter, and also that less pollution going into the air, which is great but unfortunately the Meterk has a lower viscosity maximum than the other sprayers at only 60DIN/sec which means you are limited to what types of paints you can us, or you will have to heavily water them down and this will probably lead you to having to apply more coats to get the finish you are after. It is your best choice for your work and your daily life âãWHAT YOU WILL GETã 1x Ginour Paint Sprayer, 1x 1300ml Spray Container, 1x 1. While this is more Take-Back Reviewers than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Take-Back Reviewers and reviewers who don't have any deleted reviews in their history isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance. Viscosity is measured in DIN/sec and the higher the number before that measurement the thicker the paint that the sprayer can handle.

The first thing to note is I wasn’t happy with the spluttering and overspray – this applies to both sprayers. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It was much slower flow rate than both Wagners and it also spluttered more The Wagner fence sprayer was probably too aggressive but the W100 was right on the money. Now for what you would think I really don’t like – the Ginour comes with loads of different spray bores and the Wagner only comes with one. That’s crazily fast, and definitely enough to get any kind of painting job done in double quick time.We have designed an extended power cord so that you can play with your creations without the dilemma of having to extend the cord yourself due to it being tangled or not long enough. Then again, a much larger paint container will mean that the overall size of the paint sprayer will increase, so it all depends on what is more important to you personally- compactness or volume. In terms of the tool itself though, a little bit of weight is a good sign that the tool is robust and made from durable materials, so there is that to consider. I established that with the Ginour on fence panels – great tool for the money but the weight of the 1. I just recently tested the best fence paint and shed paint so this follows on nicely from the best fence sprayers test.

the Ginour HVLP electric paint sprayer is capable of spraying different water-/oil-based materials, such as sealers, stain, enamel, varnish and more. Please add some water(or paint thinner) to dilute the paint and stir to ensure that your paint passes smoothly through the viscosity cup within 100 seconds and meets your requirements. to give you confidence that it won’t fall apart on you while still remaining light enough to wield for a whole day. I have to say, whilst in a professional capacity I use paint sprayers that cost thousands of pounds with huge pressure and ultra fine spray that are so powerful you could even spray garage floor paint if you wanted, I compare them against these budget sprayers for the home and kitchen, and what they can produce. Apart from that, my only other gripe is that I wish the power cable was a little longer but, again, that is common on power tools these days and extension leads are easy to come by.After finishing spraying put the corresponding thinner in the container, then install the container on the product, and perform a similar operation as spraying to properly clean the container (The purpose is to clean the remaining paint in the containers, pipes and nozzles). It wasn’t anything bad per say, it’s just that the Nocry paint sprayer really impressed me in this regard and so it was hard for the Tacklife to live up to. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Like the Tacklife model, this Meterk sprayer comes with a selection of nozzles, three to be exact, in 1. sizes and they are also handily colour coded which makes choosing the right one in a hurry much easier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment