276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: And Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Long gone are the good old days when a cat’s biggest worries were mean dogs or a bath. Modern cats must confront satanists, online predators, the possibility of needing to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, and countless other threats to their nine lives. Have you noticed a recent change in your cat's eating habits? Many kitties who have become ensnared in the occult will avoid foods they previously enjoyed and instead demand to be fed meat from animals killed by a silver knife in a moonless night, Your cat, never having seen or handled a gun before, bats it around as if it’s just another toy or stuffed mouse, possibly discharging it in the process?

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety | Penguin Random How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety | Penguin Random

The book is a series of pamphlets from the fictional American Association of Patriots. There are talks about gun safety, evolutions, abstinence, online safety, drugs, puberty, postapocalyptic survival, and, of course, satanism. Each issues dire warnings, and a seemingly endless use of cat puns for your amewsment (sorry, I couldn't resist). There are also photoshopped pictures of cats holding guns or participating in satanic rituals.Full Book Name: The American Association of Patriots Presents: How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety i wanted to love this SO BADLY! i saw the first part of this collection in zine-form at quimby's in chicago,

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety by Zachary Auburn

If your cat tells you they’re gay, or even if you just suspect they are, it’s important to let your cat know you love them—no matter what—even if Jesus won’t because of their horrible sins.” While it may seem harmless, it's not recommended to play toy guns with your cat. It can blur the line between real and fake guns and lead to potentially dangerous situations. What should I do if I find my cat playing with a gun?

Humorous Yet Thought-Provoking Topics: The book covers a range of absurd scenarios, including gun safety, that are presented with a comedic twist. It humorously highlights the importance of responsible behavior and prompts readers to think critically about various everyday situations. It cleverly uses these scenarios as a platform to discuss broader issues surrounding safety and responsibility. Your cat may display signs of anxiety around guns, such as hiding, crouching, or hissing. They may also refuse to enter a room where a gun is present. Should I train my cat to use a gun?

How To Talk To Your Cat About Gun Safety - Goodreads How To Talk To Your Cat About Gun Safety - Goodreads

The 'How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety' review is a satire book that provides humorous tips on how to keep cats safe around guns. How can I talk to my cat about gun safety without the book? Have you ever tried talking to your cat about gun safety? If not, it’s time to start. As a responsible pet owner, it’s up to you to teach them the dangers of guns in the home. Cats are curious by nature and will often try to get into places where they shouldn’t be: closets, drawers, cabinets and more. They can get into all kinds of trouble if they come across a loaded weapon or ammunition lying around your house. We’re going to show you how this conversation should go down so that both parties involved stay safe during this process! Take a deep breathI have said many times that cats improve everything. Cute, cuddly, graceful and all around appealing, who could do other than smile when faced with an adorable feline. How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety proves otherwise. Well, maybe not, if you take away the rest you are left with a cat. Related NLP Terms: misconceptions, myths, cat gun safety, natural instinct, avoid firearms, educate, communicate, facts, furry friend One trendy “religion” that is rapidly gaining in popularity is the cult of Wicca. In actuality, Wicca is merely watered-down Satanism, luring foolish young women with liberal arts degrees into lesbian covens where they worship a goddess and their menses.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment