276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Royal Blood

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She thought she had already gotten rid of the problem and was pursuing a more peaceful life with her father by her side, getting closer to her step-sister, and enjoying the company of her boyfriend Kit, who planned to spend Christmas with her. But unfortunately, the unexpected reappearance of Ben in their lives starts a turmoil of events that turn Evan into both a victim and a perpetrator. The press keeps pushing Evan's limits and pointing at her as if she's the one responsible for the demise of the monarchy. I have to say at first I was really disgusted with how Evan was treated, but I appreciated how all the characters grow throughout the book.

The pace of the novel was a little fast, but I loved it anyway. There wasn’t one moment that I got bored reading it. Because the mystery kept me on my toes all the time. I’m amazed at the clever wording of the writer. At the end of every chapter, I wondered about the goal of every character.

Discover more books like Royal Blood

Then I like the way Aimee portrays life at Windsor Palace. In some historical fictions we get to read about England’s royal life but it is rare to see a 21st century type. In Royal Blood the writer describes each and every detail of the palace. I can picture in my mind the interior designing very well. 😅 While reading this book, I laughed, I cried (not nearly as much as when I read the previous one, though), and I melted thanks to the adorable romance. Oh, and I was also on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how things would be resolved. And I'm still waiting for that, thanks to the cliffhanger. Heartbroken, Alexander had married appropriately, hoping love would follow. But a few years later, while visiting the U.S., Alexander and Laura rekindled their romance despite his marriage to Queen Helene: the result being Evangeline. As time went on, Laura began to suffer from schizophrenia, requiring treatment, and Evan was raised by her grandmother. But when her grandmother died, her father, now king and father to Evan’s half-sister, Maisie, stepped in and sent her to what would become a series of stateside boarding schools. Unhappy to be separated from her mother, Evan diligently devised ways to be expelled from each school in the hope of being sent home for good. I enjoyed Evan’s character, and she is strong. I felt for her as she must spend time with a family that isn’t happy to meet her, and she hasn’t seen her mother since she was a child. Evan’s situation becomes even more difficult as the media watch her every move and she’s not sure who she can trust. Despite all the challenges Evan faces, she perseveres, and I enjoyed watching her learn more about herself and her family as the book progresses. ❀ A Fast-Paced Thriller

For ages 11-14, Steady For This by Nathanael Lessore (Hot Key Books) is a real treat. Meet Shaun Thompson, a budding MC in south-east London who goes by ‘Growls’. Together with his partner in grime ‘Shanks’, he sets out to woo Tanisha, the girl of his dreams. To our delight and dismay, it all goes epically (and hilariously) wrong. Set in a secondary school, the banter between this rap-duo is brilliant, Lessore’s natural style captures the awkwardness and ambition of young men perfectly. This is warm and fun, the stand-out takeaway being the fierce solidarity of teenage friendships. An excellent debut, highly recommended. With its exciting plot, family intrigue, and great characters, I recommend ROYAL BLOOD to readers who enjoy contemporary young adult fiction, especially those who like a secret baby or fish out of water theme.

Six moments from Patrick Kielty’s first Late Late Toy Show we’re still talking about

But when she’s forced to spend the summer in London with her father and the royal family, who aren’t exactly thrilled she exists, her identity is mysteriously revealed, and suddenly the world is dying to know every juicy lie the press prints about her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment