276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rollie GR38892W Hands-Free Automatic Electric Vertical Nonstick Easy Quick Egg Cooker, PP, Non-Stick Coated Aluminum, Silicone, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I dry heave into the sink, I try to remember if I read about this machine in the Book of Revelation. So we gave them a whole host of condiments and challenged them to make their egg roll the most delicious. Whenever you get a new cooking device, you have to pay it some respect and use it for its original intended use before you go experimenting like a jackass. I chose the Gerber® Graduates® lil’ sticks® meat sticks, which are chewed up and reformed meat sticks for babies (yes, it really has that many registered trademark symbols). It’s a dossier of culinary hate crimes (barbecue Pork Egg Master has two ingredients, “biscuit dough and three teaspoons of precooked pork”).

Rollie Eggmaster | at Mighty Ape Australia Rollie Eggmaster | at Mighty Ape Australia

If our egg prep has inspired you to get into your own kitchen, don’t forget that we’ve got you covered with all the spares and accessories you could ever need for a cooker that doesn’t let you down. In fact, until a machine can make 'Omelette a’ la Pepin' – shown in the second video – we won’t even consider a purchase. You can make egg-wrapped hot dogs, breakfast tortillas, eggy spring rolls, chocolate banana pastries… the list goes on.Well, since the uncooked sausage didn’t work, I figured I should try a cooked product covered in pancake batter.

Rollie Egg cooker Automatic Electric Vertical (Stainless Rollie Egg cooker Automatic Electric Vertical (Stainless

Plus, when you’re eating eggs, you really want them cooked in a format in which you can pick up those jiggly fuckers and walk around with them using your (probably filthy) bare hands. Once I opened the package I expected a whiff of old man smell, but I found out that it’s just regular breakfast sausage. The eggs come out on a stick – some sort of poultry–based lollipop we’re supposed to get very excited about. Hold your skewer in the centre of the Rollie as the egg starts to cook to make sure it’s centred in your food.As instructed, I crack two whole eggs into the hot tunnel, trying to ignore the gurgling sound from within. This is what you feed your children if you want them to turn out like me, an utter failure who hates himself, poses stuffed animals for photos, and spends his Sundays watching a cooking device shit eggs onto the floor. We Try Fried Egg Moulds and the Results Are Both Amazing and Catastrophic Okay, so the results depended hugely on the person responsible for the frying pan. Just follow the ins ructions and a few minutes later you have a lovely light omelette type snack on a stick. we keep chickens so always have extra eggs and this machine turns them into delicious little snacks that are great hot or cold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment