276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oakcastle CD100 Rechargeable Bluetooth CD Player | 12hr Portable Playtime | In Car Compatible Personal CD Player | Headphones Included, AUX Output, Anti-Skip Protection, Custom EQ, CD Walkman (Black)

£32.475£64.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

KAL AC P P 0 68T487_ 68T487 Sound False NONE NONE NONE https://kaleidoscope.scene7.com ElectricalsSoundCDPlayers This CD player can also read MP3 files, and it worked really well on these discs too. It does take a second or two to load it, but works, and the audio quality is also very, very good. I just wish the next generation of players can read FLAC files directly too. The problem is not resolved, although it resides in the car not the CD player. However, this renders the CD player useless. If there had been a way to know that my car could not use a Bluetooth CD player in advance I could have given up earlier.

Firstly, high-quality gadgets and technology products tend to be more reliable. This means that they are less likely to break down or malfunction. When you’re relying on a product for an important task, such as work or communication, reliability is key. Investing in a high-quality OAKCASTLE CD100 Bluetooth Personal CD Player can give you peace of mind and help you avoid frustrating situations where your device fails you. While charging, the charge indicator (Ref.12) will light up red, and when fully charged, the light will turn green. When the screen (Ref.3) displays a low battery icon, the device needs to be charged. CD100 USER MANUAL EN DE FR IT ES DE INHALTE Inhalte 2 Kartoninhalt 3 Bedienelemente 4 Grundbetrieb 5 Eine CD abspielen 7 Bluetooth 8 Programmierung der CD 9 Fehlerbehebung 10 Spezifikation und Garantie 11 Sicherheitsinformationen 12 3 JAHRE GARANTIE Registrieren Sie Ihr Produkt kostenlos online ...

Excellent sound radio/CD Player. Pity it’s only FM and not DAB+. Good to have alarm function and sleep function too. To power on or power off, switch the On/Off switch (Ref.1) to the ‘On’ or ‘Off’ position. Alternatively, press the ‘STOP’ button twice (Ref.9) to turn off the player, and press the ‘Play/Pause’ button (Ref.4) to turn on the player while the switch is set to ‘ON’. If the player will not be used for an extended period of time, ensure that it is switched off. I have just taken del9ivery of this item and have just read the instructions and plugged it in, no problems, I have so many CD’s I have not heard in a decade !. Using the player couldn't be easier which is perfect for me as I use it to play music while I'm running.

CD100 USER MANUAL EN DE FR IT ES IT INDICE Indice 2 Contenuto della confezione 3 Comandi e funzioni 4 Funzionamento di base 5 Riproduzione di un CD 7 Bluetooth 8 Programmazione del disco 9 Risoluzione dei problemi 10 Specifiche e garanzia 11 Informazioni sulla sicurezza 12 3 ANNI DI GARANZIA 2 R... Sony SRS-XB13 - Compact & Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth? speaker with EXTRA BASS? - Powder Blue Popular MP200 mp3 player, nice little device for the gym. Slightly larger than the Sandisk Clip, but it has bluetooth. I couldn't find the 'shuffle' mode - support answered straight away with the proper menu location. Another important factor to consider is longevity. When you buy a high-quality OAKCASTLE CD100 Bluetooth Personal CD Player, you’re making an investment that is likely to last longer. Cheaper products may seem like a good deal at the time, but they are often made with lower-quality materials and are not designed to last as long. This means that you may end up having to replace your device sooner, which can end up costing you more in the long run. Bcx100 - just turned it on - the hole in the centre of my cd is smaller than the circular component of the cd player! So it simply sits on it! If I close the lid and press Function it makes a grinding noise!CD100 USER MANUAL EN DE FR IT ES FR SOMMAIRE Sommaire 2 Contenu de la bote 3 Commandes et fonctions 4 Fonctionnement de base 5 Lecture d un CD 7 Bluetooth 8 Programmation du CD 9 Dpannage 10 Caractristiques et garantie 11 Consignes de scurit 12 3 ANS DE GARANTIE 2 Enregistrez votre produit sur w... While the player is in use, you can switch the On/Off/Hold button to the ‘Hold’ position (Ref.1). This will place the unit in ‘Hold’ mode. In ‘Hold’ mode, the buttons will be inactive. If any button is pressed while the unit is in ‘Hold’ mode, the screen will display ‘HOLD’. Instruction Guide CD100 Portable CD Player EN EN Contents Box Contents1 Controls Functions 2 Instruction Guide 3 Basic Operation 3 Play a CD 5 Bluetooth 6 Program your disc 7 Troubleshooting 8 Specification 9 Specifications 9 Warranty 9 Safety Information10 3 yweaarrranty Register your pro...

Registered Office: 66-70 Vicar Lane, Little Germany, Bradford, BD99 2XG. Registered in England and Wales; No 249001. VAT Number GB 557 1452 37 When the device is fully charged, the battery life will last for approximately 10 hours when reading standard CDs, and approximately 12 hours when reading MP3 CDs. In addition, high-quality gadgets and technology products tend to have better performance. This is particularly important for products that are used for tasks such as gaming, video editing, or graphic design. A high-quality OAKCASTLE CD100 Bluetooth Personal CD Player is likely to have better specs and features, which will translate into better performance and a better user experience. I’m one of the few who prefer to listen to Audio CDs, collecting them if I find it worth it after listening to them on streaming services. I do listen to them, but on my PC, as I didn’t have a CD player. My last one died lots of years ago, probably due to battery leakage. Thankfully, CD players are still being made and now comes with a rechargeable built-in battery, but the biggest new feature that’s coming to them is Bluetooth audio transmission. This is really important because, in a world that has shifted toward digital streaming and Bluetooth headphones, this means we can pair them to this CD player. It also means we can pair it to cars that no longer have an internal CD player. UnboxingYou should now recycle your waste electrical goods and in doing so help the environment. This symbol means an electrical product should not be disposed of with normal household waste. Please ensure it is taken to a suitable facility for disposal when finished with.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment