276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bayonetta 3 Trinity Masquerade Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£2.5£5.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, Nintendo has also announced that a physical edition of the first Bayonetta game will also launch later this year, which means the entire trilogy will now be available in physical format - yay! This makes sense, of course, given that the Trinity Masquerade Edition of Bayonetta 3 will come complete with three custom sleeves to use with each physical game, linking them together to form one cohesive design. Whether it’s an exciting new entry in a series long established or a weird experiment meant only for the dedicated, Tom is eager to report on it. But this is nevertheless great news for physical fans, and I imagine that a standalone Bayonetta 2 release will follow (that is, without the download code for the first game).

Keith Mitchell co-founded The Outerhaven back in 2011, as a means of coving the gaming scene and providing a different take than what was seen back then.

If he’s not writing something, he’s off playing video games, spending time with his pets, exercising, or reading. Wonder no more, for Nintendo has also confirmed that there will be a separate physical release of Bayonetta on September 30, 2022. In the Switch version of Bayo 2, is Bayo 1 a download code (that I can hand over to someone else), or treated like a DLC for the purchase?

A bounty of Bayonettas - Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! It will include a special box, a full colour 200 page art book and three reversible game cases from each of the three games that combine to make a full panoramic piece of artwork.Get up close and personal with the beauties and beasts of Bayonetta 3 with a 200-page art book, and proudly display the whole trilogy with three game cases, one for each title, that combine to form panoramic artwork. The Trinity Masquerade edition comes with Bayonetta 3 (a physical copy, which is worth mentioning), a fancy art book, and several alternate covers for the game. It's cool they are releasing the first one physical but since a remaster was released on more powerful consoles a while back I'm not sure this will compare well.

This Nintendo Switch-exclusive title has been in development for several years, having first been announced all the way back at the Game Awards 2017.I am not that interested in this series but am I the only one that thinks that this is a missed opportunity to sell a physical trilogy with all three games in a 3 card pack? In case you missed it, Nintendo confirmed that Bayonetta 3 will be launching later this year on October 28th, putting an end to months (years? Bayonetta 3 Trinity Masquerade Edition comes complete with a 200-page art book and 3 game cases, 1 for each Bayonetta title, that combine to form panoramic artwork. Nintendo has also confirmed that the physical edition will be available in limited quantities, so you best be quick if you want to secure one! Get up close and personal with the beauties and beasts of the Bayonetta 3 game with a 200-page art book, and proudly display the whole trilogy with three game cases, one for each title (additional games not included), that combine to form panoramic artwork.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment