276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WooWoo Skin Lightening Cream for Evening Out Skin Tone - Intimate Natural Lightening Cream for Female & Male Private Areas - Bikini Dark Spot Removal - Women Body Parts Brightening - 40ml

£8.45£16.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some women find this area (and sometimes their inner thighs too) to be a darker skin tone to the rest of their body. When I say I had dark under eyes (I am of light brown skin tone so dark eye bags) I mean they were dark. There are a lot of harmful DIY’s out there but this fast acting lightening cream is designed to be safe for intimate use. I have been trying for years to lighten scars from old spots and ingrown hairs, so I didn’t hold out much hope for this!

Cream Review: Our Honest Thoughts | Closer WooWoo Hair Removal Cream Review: Our Honest Thoughts | Closer

With tonnes of influencers and TikTokers running to review the cream, we can't help but be curious about whether it *actually* works. You will always want to do a patch test on any kind of skin product but especially hair removal, because it can sometimes cause a reaction if you're not safe. are produced using material from the sugar cane plant, which is a renewable resource that can be recycled.

natural skin tone evening cream all over the body, on any area you wish to get a more even skin tone. The inside of your vagina does a very good DIY job, however, there are times when one may need a freshen up… after gym class, post-sexercise or to keep any period surprises at bay.

Intimate Hair Removal | Feminine Care | FAQs | WooWoo

Luckily, we've stumbled upon a hair removal cream that's not only lovely for your skin but does the job and is vegan and cruelty-free. Have been using this on and off for 6 weeks now and can see a real difference to my hyperpigmentation / scarring from eczema. I do wish the spatula had a slightly wider handle at one end, but overall it does the job well, allowing you to work around your curves easily. If you suffer from ingrown hairs, you may want to use the hair removal cream on shorter hair so that you aren’t chopping them off like tree trunks!

We've seen it happen with TikTok and hair removal stones and the reviews are promising, but does it really perform? We avoid using petrochemicals that are harmful to the planet and the packaging for our creams and balms (not including Tame it! Lactobacilli bacteria live in the vagina and secrete lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide, which give the vagina its acidic pH level.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment