276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spider-Man Iron Spider Electronic Helmet

£77.49£154.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The helmet is quite impressive right out of the box with a very sharp red paint job that is very shiny and picks up a good amount of reflection, The eyes are large and in true Iron Spider style.

Legends Series Iron Spider Customer Reviews: Marvel Legends Series Iron Spider

The electronic helmets, which are battery powered, feature different audio effects visual effects that vary based on the helmet model. The adjustable fit helmet fits most heads and has interior sculpting and circuit board style detailing. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. On the inside we have some padding as well as the light controls which consist of a small button that works on sequence.Was gonna pair it with his Halloween costume but instead opted to something a bit lighter and easier to see out of. Since I just got this piece in today I haven’t really worn it much, not that I intend to regularly or anything. I put it right next to my PS5 since I'm currently in the process of replaying Spiderman Remastered and boy does it look gorgeous next to it .

Hasbro Marvel Legends Spider-Man Iron Spider Electronics Helmet

markets and sells products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. Spider-Man is finally getting an Endgame Legends Series mask release by way of the Marvel Legends Series Iron Spider electronic helmet.I do think its a cool idea, I wish the lights of the eyes would glow stronger but maybe at night or darker rooms would shine better. Since the piece is so new I will revisit after I have had some time to test it out further but this is another awesome entry from Marvel Legends in their series of super hero helmets and is the best one I’ve seen yet. The detailed exterior and iconic gold and red finish completes the look of the adjustable-fit helmet.

Spider-Man Marvel Legends Avengers Endgame - Iron Spider Helmet Spider-Man Marvel Legends Avengers Endgame - Iron Spider Helmet

Select reviewers may receive discounted products, promotional considerations or entries into drawings for honest, helpful reviews. This premium 1:1 full-scale electronic helmet features 2 LEDs for light FX in the eyes, offering red or blue lights and 6 different settings!Like the Iron Man helmet, the magnetized faceplate is removable and may attach to the front of the helmet or top of the helmet to reveal the wearer’s face. If you purchase an item through some links, then SaberSourcing may receive some money at no cost to you.

Legends Series Spider-Man Iron Spider Electronic Helmet Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man Iron Spider Electronic Helmet

It’s Spider-mania all over which brings me to today’s unboxing of the Marvel Legends Iron Spider helmet. The helmet has a decent weight to it though like the others from Marvel Legends this too is made up of mainly plastic. This version of the Magneto helmet takes inspiration from the animated Disney+ series X-Men ’97 (2023).Featuring light-up FX inspired by Spider-Man’s Iron Spider armor from Avengers: Endgame, this premium roleplay helmet makes a great gift for fans of Marvel’s Infinity Saga. Collectors, Spider-Man fans, and Marvel enthusiasts alike can imagine suiting up to create their own heroic adventures. Press the button on the side of the helmet to activate the glowing red eyes along with cosmic light FX.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment