276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer MAX + Tongs, 9.5 L, 2470 W, 2 Drawers, 8 Portions, 6-in-1, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Nonstick, Dishwasher Safe Baskets, Amazon Exclusive, Copper/Black AF400UKCP

£134.995£269.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want to use the two drawers together, you have a choice of two modes: Match and Sync. Match applies the same settings to both drawers, letting you double-up portions. Sync allows individual settings, but the AF400UK ensures that both drawers complete cooking at the same time. testing and calculations based on recommended cook time for sausages, using air fry function versus conventional ovens At the end of the cooking time, the hash browns were super-crispy on the outside, yet evenly cooked and still fluffy on the inside. This is a vast improvement over cooking them in the oven.

As with the older model, the AF400UK excels for cooking options. Each drawer can be controlled individually, with a choice of Max Crisp (240ºC heat for crisping up chips, for example), Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate (perfect for saving herbs) and Reheat. You can control the temperature for each mode and select a cooking time. Cook the same food in both zones to make twice the amount of food in the same amount of time! Or easily cook two different foods with the same cooking instructions. Of course, the benefit of its size is capacity. In total, this air fryer offers 9.5 litres of space, split evenly between its two 4.75-litre drawers. That’s almost a litre of extra space per drawer than the smaller AF300UK model. There’s no getting around the fact that the Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer AF400UK is a beast of a model. Measuring 325 x 415 x 270mm and weighing 8.8kg, you’re going to need a fair amount of space to store it. Ninja provides a handy cookbook in the box, which provides rough cooking times for raw and frozen ingredients, plus a few recipes with which to get started. As a rough guide, I usually reduce oven cooking times listed on items by around 20%.

In This Article

The easy-to-use digital control panel with a countdown timer makes it easy to see how much cooking time is left.

To accompany the chips, I cooked some sausages. Using spray oil to give them a light coating fat, I placed them in the AF400UK at 180ºC with the timer reduced by 20% compared to the cooking instructions. After the time had elapsed, the sausages were perfectly cooked: crisp and browned evenly all over. Food cooks best in air fryers if you give it a shake mid-cooking, resulting in an even finish. With many models, you’ll need to dig out a pair of oven gloves to do this. The AF400UK makes this simple by including handles on the outside of its drawers. Pull one out and the air fryer stops (both drawers stop in Sync or Match modes), so you can shake away and reinsert.

Cook two different foods at the same time with this large-capacity air fryer

I started by cooking some chips in the air fryer, using the 200ºC setting. Although I had to shake the contents of the drawer two or three times during cooking, it’s all the interaction the AF400UK required. Take mealtimes to the MAX with the large capacity air fryer that cooks 2 foods, 2 ways, and finishes at the same time.

ENERGY-SAVING: Save up to 65% on your energy bill* (*testing and calculations based on recommended cook time for sausages, using air fry function versus conventional ovens) Cooking for extra guests or feeding the whole family? Use the MATCH feature to double your serving size, with the same cooking program and time across both drawers.To give the Max Crisp function a go, I used it to cook frozen hash browns – which all too often come out of a regular oven slightly soggy. Although they’re supposed to be cooked in the oven for around 20 minutes, I set the cooking time to 11 minutes because of the high 240ºC temperature.

At the end of cooking time, my chips were perfectly cooked – evenly crisp throughout, without any sign of being burnt or overcooked. Cooking for two different dietary requirements? Cater for everyone by cooking vegetarian food in one drawer and meat in the other. Exclusive copper edition. Take mealtimes to the MAX with the large capacity air fryer that cooks 2 foods, 2 ways, and finishes at the same time. Mix and match 6 cooking functions - Max Crisp, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate and Air Fry.

With the SYNC feature you can cook two different foods using different times, temperatures and programs – both are ready to serve at the same time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment