276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you frequently veer into the stairwell because you see an intimidating boss stepping into the elevator, you’re avoiding fear. Not going to an audition, saying no to an invitation that could help you network, not raising your hand in class when you have the answer – these are all examples of avoiding fear. A study by Dominican University found your 42 times more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down Is a self help book. I hate self help books. Fiddy comes off as pretty arrogant at times with a holier than thou air to it. "If Yayo just listened to me, he'd be succesful like me." Sometimes his examples feel contrived - like he googled examples and fit parts of his life into them. I really enjoyed this book, although it took me forever to finish. Of course I don’t agree with everything presented, but it’s fascinating to read his insights on life and business. Ford “there is joy in work. There is no happiness except the realization that we have accomplished something

In the book’s second chapter, “Heart of a Hustler,” 50 goes into incredible detail about how abstaining from drugs and alcohol has given him a critical edge in his career. Besides noting the levels of alcoholism in his family, he also points out that by using getting high as a crutch, you’ll never be able to reach your true potential. “It’s imperative that you create your comfort zone without depending on a substance for help,” he writes. Honda quote- many people dream of success. To me, success can be achieved only through repeated failure and introspection The next step is to make a choice. Are you going to be comfortable with your fear and simply avoid it? Or are you going to overcome it to reach your goals? Seeing someone who seemed content and free yet was doing something very simple made him wonder if that dude was beating him at life He also humorously describes keeping his sobriety low-key in the VIP where, after pouring drinks for everyone there, he has one of his people fill the bottle with ginger ale. “Being able to hang out still is an advantage for me,” he adds.

But if you really paid attention to 50’s music, there was always more there than just clubbing, beefing and hustling. 50 Cent dropped a lot of gems throughout the years for the people who were really paying attention. But for those that weren’t, they saw him as the super controversial celebrity that hated everyone. The second best part of the book is that 50 cents is a highly intelligent individual. You can tell that he got to where he is because he knows how to read individuals, groups, and societal shifts and adapts accordingly. I love that he speaks to the fact that you can never stop growing and changing. He saw that he was going to fall off as a musician, because they all do, and pivoted to other pursuits. So first ask yourself, What am I afraid of? Then ask whether the risks of confronting your fear are more important than the potential upside. Chances are, if you’re honest with yourself, you’ll find that the risks are worth it. Moving past fear That statement doesn’t align with reality” talking about how people shouldn’t care about the stuff and appearance of others

Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter is a cutting-edge self-help memoir written by 50 Cent. For the first time ever, 50 Cent opens up and uses real examples from his life to demonstrate how to apply the lessons learned in your own life. In this book, the author puts up the self-help phenomenon with his cutting-edge, special lessons that come with hard-earned advice. It is all about embracing the change.It all boils down to a simple truth: Fear isn’t the problem. Getting comfortable with fear is the problem. I don't care where he goes I'm trying to do business with him I'll never delete his number from my phone Wenn man einen Haufen Wölfe in seinen Kreis holt, sollte man sich darum kümmern, dass sie gefüttert sind." At the end of the day, you can bet on a lot of games, ideas and even people. But the only sure thing you can always count on 100 percent of the time is ‘yourself.’

If you choose to overcome it, you don’t have to do it alone. Speak to someone. Get advice or mentorship. If you’re afraid of a physical danger, maybe you need to hire protection. If your fear is speaking up in a meeting, you can benefit from simply talking about it to a trusted friend, colleague, or mentor. This book summary is a perfect companion to the original book. It helps you review the main concepts and strategies from the original book in a shorter time. It also helps you remember the key takeaways and apply them to your own situation. It’s a book summary that can help you achieve your goals.” Besides gaining the skills you need to overcome your fear, preparation also gives you confidence. It doesn’t completely remove your fear, but it does bring you peace. That peace is rooted in the knowledge that you’ve done everything you can. Focus on the potential not the payday- Long term view- example gillie not signing a career making move because he wanted a million up front

Age isn't about what year you were born it's about it's about how you approach the year you're in right now Ferner dienen autobiografische Aspekte, wie der Tod seiner Mutter und die oft erwähnte Tatsache neunmal angeschossen worden zu sein, teilweise als eine Art "Gründungsmythos" 50 Cents. Diese könnten allerdings auch den Nutzen haben, die Leserschaft mit ihm zu identifizieren. Erstmal scheint es als wäre das Buch primär eher für Menschen aus ähnlichen Verhältnissen geschrieben und weswegen manche Tipps für Leser, die den Queens und ähnlichen Vierteln fern sind, sicherlich recht radikal vorkommen könnten. Dass man seinen Mitarbeitern so stark vertrauen muss, dass sie auf Geschäftsreisen keine Straftaten begehen oder sich untereinander verprügeln, ist sicherlich eher ein marginales Problem für die Mehrheit der Investmentbänker. Chapter 7: If We Can’t Be Friends - we only bring up things we love or hate —> being neutral garners no attention (turn hate into something positive), move off strategy and calculation , the better your opponent —> the better you become, study your opponents rigorously and write down their strengths and weaknesses Die meisten Situationen der modernen Welt lassen sich mit Furchtlosigkeit besser meistern. (Hier insbesondere Straßenanekdoten)

Man sollte auf langfristige Erträge aus sein. Nimm deswegen nicht die erstbeste Gelegenheit, sondern die beste. Bei Verhandlungen verliert immer der, der etwas Bestimmtes mehr will und weniger flexibel ist. Man sollte in Verhandlungen immer dafür kämpfen sich nicht unter Wert zu verkaufen, aber nicht beleidigt sein, dass man überhaupt kämpfen musste. Man sollte einfach anfangen; sog. "Gatekeeper" (Menschen oder Institutionen, die dich von Ressourcen abhalten, also bspw. früher ein Musikstudio) gibt es immer weniger (Bsp. heute kann man einfach am Computer einen Song aufnehmen und auf YouTube veröffentlichen). Praktika (damit sind auch Dinge gemeint, die eigentlich nicht als Praktikum bezeichnet werden können), wo Erfahrung gesammelt werden kann, sind unbezahlbar.Finally, just do the thing. Preparation and counsel are important, but eventually you have to take the leap. Overpreparing is just another way of avoiding, so rip off the bandage and make it happen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment