276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lore Olympus: Volume Two

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

an unforgettable and startlingly relatable epic that combines addictive storytelling, engaging characters, and a lush, unmistakable art style.

This is a big soap opera and does deal with some rather dark issues, such as the depiction of Apollo as quite the stalkery creep who gets violent when told no. This issue addresses the age difference between Hades and Persephone head on, and while the characters act in problematic ways (I mean, its the Greek Gods, what do you expect), Rachel Smyth leans into it for excellent results.Finally, I just want to gush for a million years about how fuckin' CUTE Perse and Cerberus are 😭 What a good boy! Like as soon as i'm done writing this lil' pre-review I will most definitely be on WEBTOON THNKSVRYMCH .

You can read the entire Webtoon here, but also I do love having the physical copies of these as the art is stunning and really pops. While he is feared by many he’s not a villain simply a man with a traumatic childhood that has left him scared he’s content with his life but not happy that is until he sees Persephone and everything changes. However, she quickly discovered the dark side of her glamorous new home - from the relatively minor gossip threatening her reputation to a realm-shattering violation of her safety by the conceited Apollo - and she's struggling to find her footing in the fast-moving realm of the gods. Without spoilers, there are triggering incidents, however these are dealt with the greatest of respect.This full-color edition of Smythe’s original Eisner-nominated webcomic Lore Olympus features a brand-new, exclusive short story, and brings Greek mythology into the modern age in a sharply perceptive and romantic graphic novel. As I said in the beginning this is for mature readers and it’s one of my favorites if you need more go checkout the WEBTOON that began it all. There were also some Choices™️ made by Hades at the end of this volume that I'm extremely displeased with, buuut I also feel pretty certain they'll be taken care of sooner rather than later! The characters also feel like they have a bit more depth now, and their interactions are all strangely humorous or endearing.

I hope he tones down the douchiness, cause I'd really hate to hate my girl Artemis's brother, she's such a sweetheart. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - Witness what the gods do after dark in the second volume of a stylish and contemporary reimagining of one of the best-known stories in Greek mythology, featuring a brand-new, exclusive short story from creator Rachel Smythe. I guess it's safe to say Hera and Hades are way up their game over here, they are hands down, giving off the best kind of energy. damsel in emotional distress - його взагалі більш-менш задовольняє його робота, його собачки, його нинішні емоційно відсторонені стосунки, йому не зовсім зрозумілі й не зовсім потрібні оці всі емоційні надмірності свіжої закоханості, що розколупують його, як устрицю ("Мені взагалі подобається, коли на душі тепло й затишно? Now anyone know how in the world i'm supposed to log LO in its WEBTOON format into GR in a little bit after I rip through all of, at the very least, Season 1?There are a minority of people who claim Rachel isn't putting much effort into her art, not to mention there are people out there taking her art and putting their twist and editing it, claiming to make it better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment