276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2000 AD The Ultimate Collection Judge Dredd Dark Justice Issue 51

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's enough Savage to potentially do another 3 books. 2nd book would most likely be identical to The Guv'nor trade then we'd be getting stuff that hasn't made it into trades yet in the last 2. No idea if that's likely to make it into the extension or not, although I guess The Guv'nor material is probably a safeish bet. Similar to the hosts in horror comics, Tharg is the consistent voice for 2000 AD. He will introduce readers at the start of every prog and answer fan letters – often throwing in some of his own unique jargon. On the odd occasion, he’ll even star in his own strip.

AD is easy to find once you know where to look. Take a look below at the various options at your disposal. Newsagents There's still a lot of good Dredd to collect - you could have several Niemand volumes, for starters. What else? Thistlebone? Feral and Foe? The Out? ( Whisper it - Skip Tracer?) I'd personally love a book of 3rillers. In reality, the role of Tharg is performed by whoever is editing 2000 AD at the time. 2000 AD lingoThere will be six volumes in total, with the third releasing in May 2023. How to catch up on a series I listed different ways to find 2000 AD in the section above, but there was one method that I didn’t mention. That’s a subscription. You can get your 2000 AD and/or Judge Dredd Megazine fix without leaving the house, with a variety of options to suit your preference.

Over the past 45 years, 2000 AD has been a vital comic anthology in the English-speaking world. It’s home to iconic characters, such as Judge Dredd, and has been a breeding ground for celebrated writers and artists.We appreciate every fan's interest in ensuring these tests are successful - WE want them to be successful too, but we also appreciate Hachette's concerns that people rushing into the test areas and bulk buying copies will skew their numbers and could put the viability of a national launch at risk. We and Hachette don't publicise these tests for that very reason. yeah having trawled Barney it's not all that hard to get a list of 40 more potential volumes just looking at Prog and Meg stuff.

The spin-offs are often based on characters that appeared in another series and were deemed popular or interesting enough to sustain their own tales. These strips tend to focus on what’s going on in the protagonist’s corner of the universe instead of strictly tying into something that’s running concurrently. No. Unlike Marvel or DC, not every 2000 AD comic is part of a shared universe. Most series are their own thing, without any connection to anything else. Since its inception, 2000 AD has been a breeding ground for writing and artistic talent. Some have had long careers in the anthology. Others have made big waves internationally – sometimes outside of comics. This guide is part of 45 Year Of Thrills, How to Love Comics’ celebration of 2000 AD’s 45th anniversary throughout 2022. Find out more and read other posts in the series here.The Ultimate Collection forms a stunning library brings you the best stories from forty years of Britain’s biggest comic, from Judge Dredd to Rogue Trooper, from The Ballad of Halo Jones to Strontium Dog and a galaxy of Thrills in between! this epic 2000 AD retrospective exclusively designed for this collection by top 2000 AD artist Boo Cook. After the huge success of Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection, we're delighted to tip you off you that Hachette Partworks is to trial a new collection bringing together stories from 40 years of 2000 AD.

I think it's a fairly safe bet we'll get continuations of series where we're a book or 2 short of having complete(ish) runs: ABC Warriors, Absalom, Strontium Dog, Dominion, Fall Of Deadworld. So this Savage is just going to be Taking Liberties, no incorporating The Guv'nor as well. I was hoping we would get some of the stuff that was released after those two trades. Its obvious that there's more as noted on Wikipedia. There's lots of shooting and yelling, forests made of decomposing body parts and another theme park. A murderous Cutie, who can fly now (and always presents as a blonde babe in a red swimsuit), is ripped apart by an cyborg in a comfy sweater, who earlier seemed to have been murdered by being impaled with a golf club (by a gay insectoid S&M fashionista). The current run focussed pretty heavily on the Golden Age material, I don't think there's much left from the 200-500 era. We've had comparable little material from Progs 700-1000 but from what I hear that's mostly a good thing. Other than those exceptions I think it's been a fairly even spread across the ages and I hope the extension continues that trend.Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 21 November, 2023, 11:17:35 AM Quote from: OrnateColt on 12 November, 2023, 07:33:30 PMAccording to Ian Edginton there will be three volumes of Scarlet Traces in this collection. In the UK, Ireland, and some other places, 2000 AD can be found weekly in all good comic book stores. This is very exciting for us as the Mega Collection has been hugely positive for 2000 AD and we want that success to continue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment