276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heated Tower Airer Economic 3-Tier saves on energy with Free Cover Folds for Storage 36 Heated rails

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

p>Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. This heat tower is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home and office. It features 3 modes to meet different warming needs. The 65-degree oscillation function direct exactly the air flow where you need it to. LED panel and remote controller making the operation easier. It also has a round base, could provide additional stabili... Controlling the Smart Tower Heater Lite is hassle-free, with the ability to operate it remotely using voice commands or a smartphone through the Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app. It’s compact, lightweight (2.2kg), and easy to move, featuring a built-in handle. Heated airers are essentially very simple appliances that consist of a frame and a heater, but let us just remind you of the important features you need to look for: If I need to I will also wash a small load of clothes, face cloths or hand towels and drape those over the airer at the top. I’ve got a washing machine that holds 8kg of washing. As it can complete a wash in 28 minutes it is really simple for me to run a small cycle and load up the airer.

The 220w airer is available in white. It’s energy efficient and costs around 12p per hour to run – which is important in the current climate.Our heated towel rail collection features a range of different fuel sources. A central heating towel rail will run on the same system as the radiators in the rest of your home. If you haven’t got a radiator plumbed into your bathroom or you don’t want it connected to the rest of your system, go for an electric towel rail. Dual fuel towel radiators offer the best of both worlds, running on central heating with an additional electrical element that can be switched on when you don’t want to turn on your entire system. Range of style options Need to know 7.2m available drying space (18 medium T-shirts); 1,000 watts; 4.0kg weight; 150cm cord length; 10kg maximum load weight Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. This heat tower is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home and office. It features 3 modes to meet different warming needs. The 42-degree oscillation function direct exactly the air flow where you need it to. LED panel and remote controller making the operation easier. It also has a round base, could provide additional stability for the heater during its operatio...

With the days getting greyer and colder, a heated air dryer like this one from Argos can be helpful in avoiding damp-smelling clothes.We have a wide range of modern and traditional heated towel rails to choose from. So you are bound to find the perfect heated towel rail for your bathroom, no matter its style. I’ve set this up in my bathroom and use it for towels and to dry any excess laundry which can’t fit on my main dryer - usually underwear. It doesn’t get as warm as options higher up but it’s great for drying damp towels in spring and autumn when it’s not cold enough to turn on the radiator. Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. This tower heater is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home and office. It features 3 modes to meet different warming needs. The 60-degree oscillation function direct exactly the air flow where you need it to. LED panel and remote controller making the operation easier. It also has a square base, which could provide additional stability for the heater during its...

I’ve tested out a number of scenarios now as I love doing things like this and sharing my findings with you..! In each of these cases I have left the airer running all evening, from 6pm – 11pm roughly. Turning it off before bed to leave it to continue naturally drying. Don’t expect a miracle. Don’t put 3 loads of soaking wet washing on it and expect things to be dry in a few hours. This isn’t a tumble drier…!But to put it in perspective, it costs about the same as some tumble dryers and is much cheaper to run. Only logged-in Which? members can view the best heated clothes airers and drying pods from our tests. Another option for speeding the clothes-drying process is to run a portable dehumidfier in the same room. Dehumidifiers can shorten drying time by 25 percent, while also reducing damp and mould in the home.

Unfortunately, jeans can take up to 36-hours to get dry. That might be o.k if you get them started on a washing line and bring them inside when the weather turns (especially if you don't have a tumble dryer). This stylish yet practical heated clothes airer is easily moved around from room to room as required and is great if space is limited thanks to the foldable wings.

3. A Space Heater You Can Stand Up Or On Its Side

BIT LIPPY Beauty fans horrified as 2010s make-up trend is returning but some will skip it Can I leave my electric clothes dryer on overnight?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment