276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Tres Nuit For Men Eau De Toilette, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Launched in 1985 by fragrance powerhouse Creed, Green Irish Tweed has remained one of the best-selling colognes for over 35 years. Green Irish Tweed is a classic, timeless fragrance, making it a wonderful signature cologne for people of all ages.

The longest-lasting Armaf cologne is Club de Nuit Intense Man. It lasts between 8 and 9 hours, which is plenty to carry you through a full workday or a party in the evening.Armaf’s Tres Nuit is a 9/10 from me. I have to take a point off because I would prefer it lasted a little longer, but beyond that, it’s all here. I honestly don’t feel the need to buy Green Irish Tweed anymore because of it. Over the past few years, I’ve found the best Armaf colognes to be a great way to smell luxurious and expensive for a fraction of the price. It opens up with the neroli and citrus notes we’re looking for, rounded out by a woodsy, amberish base straight out of the Acqua di Gio playbook. It opens up with a burst of lemon and musk. Within 15 minutes you get a bit of smokiness, and the whole profile coming together smells reminiscent of deliciously grilled pineapple.

Personally, I’ve got no problems with Armaf taking a leaf out of Creed’s playbook. I’m just happy that there’s someone out there keeping pressure on them to match their prices to the quality provided. Top Notes: It’s very similar to Aventus by Creed. I doubt 99% of people would be able to tell the difference. It’s about as close to an alternative as you can get, and represents great value for money. Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết.

Giá bán của chai nước hoa Armaf Tres Nuit bao nhiêu?

However, this cologne comes with a hefty price, and many people are unable to spend the amount of money it takes to get their hands on a bottle. Fortunately, there are many other designers and clone companies who have created colognes with a very similar scent profile and vibe to Green Irish Tweed. Creed Original Vetiver is a very fresh, green fragrance that works amazingly in the summer days or at places like the office. It is inoffensive and refreshing at the same time. It also has a soapy vibe to it, making it smell even better! Like the other Armaf colognes I’ve tested, performance here is excellent at 5 -6 hours of scent. It doesn’t last as long as beasts Club de Nuit Man Intense, but it is inexpensive. Purchasing a clone of a fragrance is an amazing way to get a similar scent to the original. However, it is not the real fragrance. There will always be a difference, however slight it may be. That’s why I wanted to discuss another way to try out Creed fragrances for cheap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment