276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HALTI Headcollar Padded Size 3 Black, UK Bestselling Dog Head Harness to Stop Pulling on the Lead, Easy to Use, Original Design, Adjustable Collar, Professional Anti-Pull Training Aid for Medium Dogs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The HALTI Headcollar features padded lining for supreme comfort and adjustable straps for the perfect fit. Your dog can still pant, drink and eat normally whilst wearing the HALTI Headcollar.

Features • STOPS PULLING - the Halti Headcollar prevents pulling on the lead by gently steering and guiding your dog's direction The Halti Headcollar is a humane training tool that provides maximum control for even the strongest pullers.

Customer reviews

Australian Cattle Dog/Bedlington Terrier/Scottish Terrier/Shar Pei/Staffie/Vizsla/Standard Schnauzer KIND and HUMANE - made from strong but lightweight nylon webbing, the Halti Headcollar is designed for comfort with a padded neoprene nose band and won't interfere with panting, eating or drinking YEARS EXPERIENCE - creators of the world's first headcollar for dogs, Halti and Dr Roger Mugford have been solving lead pulling problems for over 40 years

As soon as i put the Halti on him he becomes a different dog. I can literally hold the lead with my finger and thumb and bring him to a stop easily For some reason my wife cant seem to fit it properly, she always fits it wrong and says it doesnt work - it works fine when fitted correctly! Read full review

Track my order

BETTER TOGETHER - to get the best no pull training experience, use the Halti Headcollar with our double clip Halti Training Lead It takes the dogs a few days to get used to wearing it and they dont like it at first but my Lab is fine with it now, he sits happily and lets me put it on him. REFLECTIVE and SAFE - every Halti Headcollar has reflective accents for improved visibility in low light and a safety link that attaches to your dog's collar for complete peace of mind

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment