276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream | Maelys Cosmetics, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

however the bottle isn't clear so you never know how much you have left even when its empty the bottle is still heavy feeling like you still have more. B-FLEX has a warming sensation, so we recommend waiting until it has fully absorbed and the tingle has gone before nursing or touching your baby to your skin. Peptides and hydrolyzed rice protein help tighten, lift, and firm, and the formula is also innately cooling and refreshing.

Maelys Cosmetics offers a diverse range of beauty products, including skin-firming creams, deodorants, scrubs, body butter, body oils, and more. This toning body moisturiser helps to reduce the appearance of dimpling and promotes firmer, smoother looking skin - perfect for party season.After the age of 25, our collagen levels start to decrease and it’s what causes sagging skin and wrinkles.

In the same way that your skin can “burn” if you get chili oil on it, the peppery nature of this oil has a similar warming effect. Facial skin tends to be more sensitive, so products that don’t bother the skin on your body might cause a reaction when used on the face. However, if it improves it even a little bit – or even delays the onset of further sagging and lines – then we highly recommend it!

With my expertise in the beauty industry, I strive to provide practical advice and tips that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their skill level or budget. Hydrating Larch and Pumpkin Seed Extract help smooth while Rosehip, Argan Oil and Vitamin E moisturise and nourish.

If wobbly arms are your nemesis, this groundbreaking body treatment has been created to target sagging skin on the arms (yes, bingo wings) – it really IS like an arm workout, using ingredients that promote the skin communication that is traditionally sparked into action during a workout. The only reason I’ve used the products for so long is that I bought several of each at a good discount. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This indulgent body cream is made with whipped shea butter and a blend of coconut and essential oils—the result is an incredibly hydrating and plumping formula that works to help smooth out the appearance of stretch marks.I've been using on and off for a month on my thighs and I have to say, I don't necessarily notice it when using it, but as soon as I've stopped, a few days later I notice the skin isn't quite as taught.

You'd think the fact I gave the products longer to work rather than requesting a refund earlier would make them more inclined to refund and honour the guarantee.Irresistibly scented with our Cheirosa '62 fragrance with delicious notes of pistachio, salted caramel and vanilla, apply this body cream all over and you’ll feel body-confidence wherever you go, from day to night and well beyond. Beauty is more than just skin deep, and that’s why I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience to help people feel confident and beautiful on the inside and out. We intend to carry on using the range for at least another four-six weeks to make sure our Maelys reviews are as informed as possible but on first impressions, we’re encouraged by the results we’re seeing. This is for you🤍✨ I have been using MAËLYS COSMETICS products for the last 6 months and have seen such a positive difference in my skin texture, complexion and appearance!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment