276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bare Bottom Spankings: My Husband Spanked Me

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next it was my turn. She went over to pull down his underpants. He kept saying no, please no. Down they came. His bottom was like a traffic light. Then I spanked his bare, red rear end. XUr0bo It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Having a Calendeer with times and or meeting to discuss how things are going as a couple and individually! If we would live our lives by the way the Bible talks about, and follow God, we wouldn't have the BS we have in this country as much as we do. Marriage is the same way. If men would follow their role and encourage women to follow theirs, and women would follow their role and encourage men to live theirs as the Bible direct us to live, we wouldn't have all of this divorce. And it's a man's right under God to keep Authority in his home. As the church, the body of Christ, obeys Christ as our husband, the wife should obey her husband. And as Christ does, whether you believe it or not, but does discipline his bride, Believers in Jesus Christ, the husband has the right to discipline his wife. What good is having Authority if you can't use it. Christ will use his authority on us, especially during judgment. Therefore the husband has a right to use his authority, and even spank his wife when she disobeys. Don't like it, it doesn't matter. the Bible is the only opinion that matters, I used to be one to spank just prior to company. I am also quite capable of administering a good sound beating whenever it’s needed (or just time for one) so I decided to try your method. It worked! Our company wasn’t staying but I want him in hand and behaved especially if alcohol will be present.had been teasing her and she told me if I did not stop she would spank me. I laughed and told her I was too big for her to spank. A bit later when Sometimes it’s foreplay but usually just punishment, for what I am rarely am told. It’s always bare bottomed. I have to say I love it. I never fail to get erect instantly. She usually does it 2-3 times a week, but on occasion it will be more, or on Friday evening she’ll tell me it’s a “punishment weekend”. I’m not allowed to wear any clothing and I have to always stay near her to offer my ** for a beating. Usually I have to do a deep clean of the house on these weekends, she scrutinizes my efforts and punishes me regardless of how good the job is. I must also understand that by doing so, I would be relinquishing the real domestic discipline element/lifestyle that we have developed and that has worked so well for us. There are some that take punishment spankings up to a point, then safeword out. I’m not opposed to that if that is what works for you. What ~I~ set out to do was to be truly accountable and take what SHE assigns and gives. Keep in mind, while the spankings are very real, very harsh, and very painful, there has never been a time where it has been abusive or sadistic. This woman loves me. We are soulmates and were soulmates before we ever started down this road. We are lovers and best friends, and she knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lastly, because we’ve been doing this for a while, she knows my limits. She knows how far to take things and I trust her implicitly. Based on your lines I am seriously considering to introduce “before departure” spankings. Another idea I am contemplating is to introduce “maintenance spankings” (like a short but memorable caning every two weeks at a set time).

Your correspondent signed "Brooklyn" bemoans her fate because her husband exacts explicit obedience from her and disregards her personal comfort by subjugating her to frequent spankings. Yes, "Brooklyn" I own it is very humiliating for a full grown woman to be made to to kneel on the floor and be spanked: but my esperience overtops yours, I think you will admit. I am twenty-eight years old. My husband's love for smoking is only equalled by his love for soanking me. He fell off his wheel and broke his arm a month ago. He then sent for his mother and the day following her arrival she said Robert had instructed her to give me a spanking for a fancied slight to her. Well it was a struggle, but I was finally vanquished, humbled and spanked most unmercifully. Oh, the agony of that spanking! Six years years of revenge uncorked. The screams and twisting, the shame: my ineffectual attempts to cover myself with my hands-all to no purpose. But enough "Brooklyn" does not know what a real spanking is if she has never received one from her husband's mother. REBELLIOUIS My bottom was sore and I wasn’t in the mood for sex but it was either that or more spanking. So, I undressed and went over to the bed. I straddled him and began to move. He lay there, watching me and gripping my thighs. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him. I heard him moaning. I just wanted it to be over. I *will* pray for you and your submission and obedience to your Husband. You are still new to this, and beleive me...it DOES get easier!! xLmwKw Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you may have here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for more soon. After messing up and acting stupidly or procrastinating too much etc. we were having a serious discussion almost verging on an argument. My wife said I was acting very immaturely and irresponsibly adding "Maybe a spanking for real will get your attention." One thing lead to another and she was moving forward with her idea. I got a real spanking that hurt enough to have me apologize sincerely and begin doing immediately what I'd promised her for months.

Follow Us

My wife has never done or said anything in front of others except when she's gotten really angry and lost it with me. (Very rare) I have read of poor "Rebellious" and think it is awful that she should have to submit to such indignities, not only from her husband but from her mother-in-law. I do not designate her as mother-in-law, because she cannot be one to her and spank her. "Mother" is a word too sacred to be used for one who would spank her daughter-in- law so unmercifully as the reading of her letter would portray. Poor "Rebellious", it is sad to think she has such a hard lot. I would practice on my husband a little of his own medicine and if he refused to let me, I would refuse to kneel and be spanked the next time he wished. And I would refuse with such a determined tone that he would not do it, or his mother either. It is disrgraceful to have such conduct going on in a domestic household. The idea, a woman kneeling on the floor to be spanked. I suppose she used a slipper or hairbrush to make it all the more degrading. How painful it must have been! Also, as far as non-corporal punishments are concerned, your husband can always have you write lines, write an essay, require you to respond "Yes, Sir" to a direct question or command for a time, ground you, or some other non-spanking discipline. I was married five years ago, at the age of sixteen. My husband is very tender and loving and manages so that I not do the slightest work; but ever since the first moment of our marriage I have been compelled to obey him absolutely, though he is just a boy. One month after we were married he spanked me thoroughly because I returned five minutes after the time he had set for my return from a shopping expedition. He has punished me in this way for the slighest disobedience ever since. On one occcasion he made me kneel on the floor. Last week I remonstrated with him and begged him to treat me as a woman. He hushed me with kisses, but warned me never to touch upon the subject again, and I am afraid to. I cannot go on in this way and as a last resort, I ask the advise of of your readers. I have no parents and have absolutely no one to whom I can appeal.

He stared at me for a long time and then, he said, “I’m sorry. I thought domestic discipline was biblical but I guess I was wrong.” Will I have to work shifts? http://www.k-dino.net/shop/shop.cgi?&keyword=&FF=40&class=&mode=adm4&pass=4751&id=33 stromectol ivermectin UBS spokeswoman Megan Stinson said on Friday the Swiss bank was pleased with the settlement, saying it avoided the cost and uncertainty of litigation, and had set aside reserves to cover it. The bank did not admit wrongdoing in agreeing to settle.Nothing in my life has made me feel more loved, cherished, cared for or happy than for him to show his love for me in this way.

The whole experience was confusing and weird and embarrassing but it also turned me on in a way and a small part of me is hoping that he maintains this attitude and dominance because I kind of really liked him putting me over his knee and punishing me. When I was in my 20s I moved in with a women 12 years my senior. She was quite beautiful and sophisticated. I was living in her house and shortly aster moving in she began to discuss “rules of the house.” I was attracted to her and needed a place to stay so I listened and when she first said violations would be met with swift stern punishment. I felt a strange sense of titillation and I thought ok I will go along. She asked if I had been spanked by my mom growing up and when I said no, she said it showed. She lived in a duplex she shared with her aging mother and when she thought I hadn’t shown her mother the proper degree of respect she scolded me and listed a number of infractions that she deemed worthy of correction.My ass hurt so bad after and when he was done, he held me and laid me down and told me he loved me and rubbed my ass for a while after. I feel so ashamed about the spanking but who could I talk to about it? It’s not like I feel I’m being physically abused. I don’t feel that way at all. My husband loves me and we have a great marriage—no kids as yet. When he spanks me, I know he isn’t doing it to hurt me or out of anger or anything like that. He truly believes that what he’s doing is for the good of our marriage. Have you got a telephone directory? https://giwps.georgetown.edu/?s=Baikal%20Online%20Pharmacy%20%E2%AD%90%20www.Pills2Sale.com%20%E2%AD%90%20Buy%20Celexa%20Baikal%20Pharmacy%20Com%20-%20Buy%20Celexa%20Baikal-pharmacy buy celexa baikal-pharmacy The happy memories and the softening of the treacherous turn 10 chicane known as the 'Singapore Sling' which the German had been very critical of in the past make the race at the Marina Bay Street Circuit one that Vettel was looking forward to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment