276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ted Baker London XO Extraordinary For Her 100 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ted Baker launched XO Extraordinary for Men in 2006 as an oriental spicy fragrance for men. Ted Baker have embodiment of style with this an extraordinary classic and the contemporary while making the scent sensual, sophisticated yet upbeat and timeless. XO Extraordinary for Men opens up with refreshing sweet mandarin orange with a hint of cardamom and cypress. It then moves on to the heart with sparkling pimento and red berries with sensual oriental note of ginger. It then finishes the fragrance with smooth warm base of white musk and sandalwood with spicy pink pepper. The notes behind the fragrance was created by Jean-Charles Niel. A wonderful smell on the skin...one of those that seems to disappear on me after a very short while, but the subtle goodness is what I like. This one is light and easy to wear - as I find with most Ted Baker perfumes! At first it’s grapefruit and flowers. The plum doesn’t come out on my skin for the first 20 mins, then I get a subtle and slightly sweet, juicy plum. Not too syrupy thanks to the grapefruit. You do get woods but they blend well with the musk and don’t turn too masculine, but this is very woody in the very deep drydown. I can definitely smell a bit of star anise and it gives it a warm but very subtle spicyness. Sweet in a gentle way. Something about this reminds me of a Elizabeth Arden’s White Tea Range. It gives me the same light and fresh, clean but woody vibe of the original.

Ted Baker - Savers Ted Baker - Savers

|You don't have permission to access "http://www.savers.co.uk/Ted-Baker/Ted-Baker-X2O-Women-100ml-EDT/p/761150" on this server. The estimate delivery dates are based on the average delivery time. However, as we cannot guarantee the speed of the courier service. |The estimate delivery dates are based on the average delivery time. However, as we cannot guarantee the speed of the courier service. Where JV hits the "class" mark & X2O fails is in the grounding base notes. X20 is sweet musk, JV has oakmoss & patchouli which gives it an older, more refined & knowing air (& can save you from sugar overload).X2O Extraordinary for Women by Ted Baker is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. X2O Extraordinary for Women was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe. Top notes are Grapefruit and Star Anise; middle notes are Mirabelle Plum, Magnolia and Water Lily; base notes are Musk and Precious Woods. X2O Extraordinary for Men by Ted Baker is a Amber Spicy fragrance for men. X2O Extraordinary for Men was launched in 2007. Top notes are Tea, Cardamom and Tangerine; middle notes are Rosemary, Spices, Lavender and Violet Leaf; base notes are Sandalwood, Amber and Pepper.

Ted Baker XO Extraordinary Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray for Ted Baker XO Extraordinary Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray for

The development of this fragrance is fast paced & a little muddled - the musky woodsy base is present from the moment the citrus fronter starts to fade. This does not bother me much - the mid-level warmth that remains close to the skin is pleasant enough & the scent only lifts slightly with time to allow the magnolia to take hold. The very last gasp is of a soft magnolia/plum musk.

This doesn’t get much love but it’s a super easy to wear bubblegum tuberose. It’s not cloyingly sweet but it’s not screechy. There’s no fruit listed but it almost has a watery and juicy vibe that suggests some sort of fruitiness…. Almost light watermelon or something. If you told me there was a tea note I’d be like ahhhh…. Okay that’s where that lightness is coming from! It’s not buttery or too powdery so it smells like fresh flowers. There's a soft almondy sweetness from the Heliotrope the more it dries down but it's a relatively linear scent. I love tuberose but I find it hard to find genuinely wearable tuberose perfumes as there’s so often something in the mix like vanilla or patchouli that changes the floral vibe. This one is just perfect if you like the sweet, plum toned bubblegum tuberose in the OG Poison, but don’t want the weight and smokey, animalic feel of that perfume. Or maybe even if you like the idea of Hypnotic poison but it's too strong, sweet, powdery and medicinal. The combo of sweet tuberose and heliotrope might scratch an itch for you as it does me! |This doesn’t get much love but it’s a super easy to wear bubblegum tuberose. It’s not cloyingly sweet but it’s not screechy. There’s no fruit listed but it almost has a watery and juicy vibe that suggests some sort of fruitiness…. Almost light watermelon or something. If you told me there was a tea note I’d be like ahhhh…. Okay that’s where that lightness is coming from! It’s not buttery or too powdery so it smells like fresh flowers. There's a soft almondy sweetness from the Heliotrope the more it dries down but it's a relatively linear scent. I love tuberose but I find it hard to find genuinely wearable tuberose perfumes as there’s so often something in the mix like vanilla or patchouli that changes the floral vibe. This one is just perfect if you like the sweet, plum toned bubblegum tuberose in the OG Poison, but don’t want the weight and smokey, animalic feel of that perfume. Or maybe even if you like the idea of Hypnotic poison but it's too strong, sweet, powdery and medicinal. The combo of sweet tuberose and heliotrope might scratch an itch for you as it does me! Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment