276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Micro Machines Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Set - 8 Highly Detailed Vehicles - Autobots - Decepticons - More Than Meets The Eye

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I thought that too but the mold is far too round, has gold windows versus Barricades silver, and is a completely different vehicle to Barricades Mustang. Micro Machines released a special Presidential Limousine series, which used President Harry Truman's 1950 Lincoln Cosmopolitan Bubble top limousine. Prime is molded in transparent blue plastic, Megatron has sand weathering and purple details, and Starscream has some red and blue details on him. The aforementioned listings indicate other movie-based figures including Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz, Arcee sisters, Sideswipe, Starscream (2007), Jetfire, Megatron (ROTF), Blackout/Grindor, Brawl, and Starscream (ROTF).

Micro Machines Transformers Mystery Pack Playset - TFW2005 Micro Machines Transformers Mystery Pack Playset - TFW2005

In addition to the above, we have learned that variants such as ROTF Sideswipe (red), ROTF Sideswipe (red with G1 decals), and Megatron (battle-damaged) are also included in the lineup. They are a different toy made of very tiny cars and playsets, not made by Hasbro (the Transformers products we are seeing and in this article are only licensed from Hasbro).Found at US retail a few days ago out of nowhere, these are plastic boxes which can open to become a mini playset for the mystery die-cast vehicle that comes inside. Maybe it's because english is a second language for me but I don't see anything incorrect in what is written. This Transformers Bumblebee playset comes disguised as a Chevrolet Camaro, which kids can transform into an Autobot garage featuring more than 10 action zones. Vehicles including Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz, Arcee sisters, Sideswipe, Starscream, Megatron, Jetfire, Starscream (tattooed), Brawl, and Blackout are featured.

Micro Machines - Wikipedia Micro Machines - Wikipedia

This makes the Transformers Micro Machines probably a very expensive pair of licenses for them, no wonder why they're starting out the line with easy cash grab blind boxes.

I think there's a little confusion here or maybe the wording is just confusing since it seems to imply Hasbro doesn't own Micro Machines and Wikipedia definitely has their info wrong. Anyway, it seems the included vehicle is random, but are the playsets themselves labeled, or is that "blind" also, because that would be a terrible idea!

Transformers Micro Machines Playsets Found Never Before Seen Transformers Micro Machines Playsets Found

I've created this Micro Machines site for myself and other fans that want a MM database of what has been released by Galoob and Hasbro. I'm not as sure about repaints like Cliffjumper and Nemesis Prime, but I'm sure we'll see Prime, Megatron, Starscream, and Sideswipe released separately. Thanks to a heads up from EvasionModeBumblebee, we have news that u/tardis96d on Reddit managed to snag a couple of the newest Micro Machines blind pack sets, which included 3 of the actual Transformers characters. Also featuring an Alien Tank Megatron, and a hidden alliance decoder, this eight-car set contains far more than meets the eye.For 3 to 4 years, Micro Machines was the largest selling toy car line in the US with total dollar sales exceeding the combined sales of the next top-selling lines: Hot Wheels, Matchbox and Majorette. I was just a bit too old to get into Micromachines when they came out initially, but I know they were amazingly popular. Otaku-mus Prime wrote:These remind me of the MM Travel City pocket playsets, only larger and more complex, so color me intrigued. With the release of the movie Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, Hasbro released a new set of themed Micro Machines.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment