276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shattered: (Michael Bennett 14)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sidenote: Is it just me or does he never tell Juliette that he loves her? O_o I thought this was kind of odd. Juliette told him she loved him but as far as I could read he never returned it…. Did I miss anything? xD Then there's the writing itself, which can be broken down into three categories: OMG, WTF, and LOL.

i think it was mitski that once said “i am the god of my own art” and you know what, i really relate to that. this one, this review, is gonna be good. i can feel it in my bones. She’s a poor girl after all, she never felt how a person cared about her, I can understand why she’s so sure she’s in love with Adam.Ember, Sydney (May 4, 2017). " 'Shattered,' Book About Clinton Campaign, May Become TV Series". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331 . Retrieved September 3, 2023.

caitlin: this is actual bullshit. doesn’t mean anything. tahereh’s just hot for the sound of her own prose. not even a high school english teacher could find meaning in this shit. Shattered is my first Dean Koontz novel, and was published in 1973, suspiciously close to Steven Spielberg's 1971 film Duel, which has a similar premise. In this story, Alex Doyle lives in Philadelphia (if I remember correctly) and recently married his new wife Courtney. They bought a new house across the country in San Francisco, and Courtney flew ahead to the new house so she could deal with things like movers, getting carpeting installed, buying and having furniture delivered to the new house, etc. For a somewhat flimsy reason that I can't recall, Alex and Courtney's eleven-year-old brother Colin were left behind in Philly, and will instead drive across the country to the new house a few days after Courtney flies there. this is some weird phenomenon that’s started up in book communities, you see it with acotar and tfota too. You know, love, it occurs to me now that I’ve lived through hostage situations less torturous than this.” a b c Kakutani, Michiko (April 17, 2017). " 'Shattered' Charts Hillary Clinton's Course Into the Iceberg". The New York Times . Retrieved April 24, 2017.

I know everything about you, love". He grins. "I've wanted you for a very long time. I've waited forever for you to be ready. I'm not going to let you go so easily." Juliette does nothing but sulk around, wait for death, and whine. I saw no potential of her growing. I loved Kenji! That boy is so funny and I really enjoyed his sassy demeanour. He’s constantly hitting on Juliette and his character gives the book a hilarious edge. I want more of him and actually can’t wait to meet him again! =) James Patterson has several bestselling series, each carrying different levels of readership popularity. Detective Alex Cross is his coveted franchise and most successful series, followed by the Women’s Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett, NYPD Red, and the Private novels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment