276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Youngine Novelty Face Bank Coin Eating Savings Bank Kids Money Saving Collection Piggy Bank (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This incredibly unique gadget was designed by Japanese artist Eiichi Takada and while at first its lifelike monkey-ish face may alarm you, once you've become accustomed to it, it will become irresistible - as it has to thousands of savers in Japan. The app closes as soon as I finish login, I have reported it several times and it still happens Edit: After several mails and updates to the app.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. FACEBANK currently holds one of the highest quality mortgage loan portfolio compared to our peers in the United States. Transfer money: manage your finances in an agile way, make transfers between FACEBANK accounts and to other banks. EASY TO OPEN: The packaging will provide a stress free opening while also appearing sleek and appealing.MOTION ACTIVATED: The Face Bank features a built in motion sensor that starts when you put your hand up to it. If there is no response, please push the negative end spring, so it can contact well and get power to work! I don't understand why to download a bank app if you have to use the bank web page to make a transfer. Built-in motion sensor under the mouth that it will be activated when you put your hand close to it.

Get 24/7 access to your account, review your transactions, manage wire transfers, and monitor your service payments with the simplicity and safety that only FACEBANK provides.Some people find this munching money box a little creepy and others find it extremely cute, but the majority of people find it creepy cute! FACEBANK has one of the healthiest and best performing loan portfolio in comparison to our peers within the United States. FUN AND UNIQUE PIGGY BANK: A unique piggy bank that will not only help your kids save money, but also provide hours of fun! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I find it much safer to put all my coins in my own mouth, but now I have bowels full of change and nothing to get it out with.

Built-in motion sensor under the mouth that it will be activated to "chewing" when you put your hand close to it. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Teach your children the horrifying lessons of financial responsibility with the creepy coin eating face bank.

Whatever you think of its appearance, you can rest assured that in its tummy, your coins are safe from lurking fingers. Thanks to artificial intelligence, personal photos can be quickly and easily found, downloaded, and shared with friends. FACEBANK INTERNATIONAL (C) 2023 «FACEBANK» is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries by FACEBANK International Corporation, a Puerto Rico International Banking Entity since 2006. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.An extremely vivid face, put the coin into its open mouth, it makes chewing and swallowing action until the coin is swallowed into its belly, looking at the funny face, you can't help but cast it Eat it! Long operating life and only requires two AA batteries to work (Not included); Note: Please make sure the switch turn to ON. There is a hatch at the bottom that reveals the small coin storage space, so you can easily remove your savings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment