276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 1993 Academy Award-winning director Steven Spielberg introduced audiences everywhere to “Jurassic Park,” which instantly became a worldwide phenomenon that is still regarded as one of the greatest blockbuster films of all time.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It was almost a thing that you had to have either Jurassic Park or something else that was popular in that era. When she is not roaming Orlando’s world-class Theme Parks with her husband, she can be found lost in a book, planning her next vacation, or petting dogs. But to experience everything I’ve shown you so far truly speaks to how incredible this place is for any form of Jurassic Park fan.

The Moon actually glows in the dark, so this is a really fun summer accessory to take with you to the movies or on camping adventures.

This hoodie is a direct reference to a famous scene in the first film, where a T-Rex pursues one of the tour vehicles with an injured Dr. The walls are adorned with sketches of dinos and early iterations of scenes from the film, with smaller details like floppy discs and mugs, atop a creative’s desk. While it might sound like a dream to walk among dinosaurs, those who have entered the park will tell you how quickly that dream turned into a nightmare!Take the prehistoric world of Jurassic Park with you wherever you go with a range of bags and wallets inspired by the iconic movie franchise. Whether your fave movie is Jurassic Park, The Lost World or the original hit back in '93 - we have just the collection of 90s T-Shirts designed to show your love for the movies in style. From a boombox to floppy discs, the areas were done correctly and with love and insane attention to detail.

The gates added to that feeling of seeing those gates for the first time when you popped in your VHS tape of the movie in the 90s or 00s. Although I consider myself a theme Park junkie, I still have much to learn and discover about Disney. This feature adds a fun and dynamic element to the design, making it truly stand out from other wallets. I vividly remember this scene in the film because it was the first time we got up close and personal with a realistic-looking dinosaur on film. Her family’s annual visits to the sunshine state instilled a love of storytelling and theme parks at an early age.They come with a fancy case and are perfect for riding the Jurassic World rides at Universal Studios. The zip-around closure ensures your items stay secure, while the sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity. When I’m not writing about Disney, Universal, or entertainment news, you’ll find me cruising on my motorcycle, hiking throughout my local metro parks, or spending quality time with my girlfriend, family, or friends. This black shirt by UNIVRS has a red, green, and yellow design of different dinosaurs, with a fossil in the center. Bring the prehistoric world of Jurassic Park into your kitchen with a range of kitchenware inspired by the iconic movie franchise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment