276°
Posted 20 hours ago

instax mini instant film Monochrome, 10 shot pack, suitable for all instax mini cameras and printers

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Using the Instax Share SP-2 printer gets around problems such as poor camera metering, bad focus, poor optics and lighting colour temperature. Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. Another alternative is the ‘Intelligence’ filter, which increases contrast, darkens mid-tones and sharpens the image to generally punch it up a few notches.

I got a lot of enjoyment out of the process of taking pinhole photos, and it is super educational, too. This is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in Instax Mini Series Cameras.Considering that the Mini 8 has a fixed shutter speed of 1/60, it was fairly easy to semi-standardize things (only the automatic flash could turn out to be a problem). It’s a bit easier with the Diana F+ because you know that you’re always around 1/60th of a second and your aperture changes based on your setting, but again it’s pretty difficult to work with simply because of the lack of proper cameras available. The Fujifilm Instax Mini Monochrome Film lets you capture visually appealing traditional portraits when used in conjunction with the Fujifilm Instax Mini camera.

Each pack contains 10 shots of high quality credit-card sized photos that you can fit into a purse, wallet or mini photo frame. Black and White instant film, made for use with Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras and the SHARE SP-1/SP- 2 Printers, along with Lomography Lomo’Instant cameras. As sharp as it is in person, it can be hard to see detail in person, and the image can be a bit fuzzy when blown up in high-resolution scans in a way that larger formats don’t suffer from.The most popular format is Fuji Instax Mini, but Polaroids have that classic instant look and there are loads of their second-hand cameras out there. Timing it out, an image first appears from the white opacifier at 1 minute, with a fully developed image showing up within 5 minutes. With dazzling instant iconic-framed prints, stunning colour and professional high-quality film technology, we ask you why not? This isn’t at all a fault of the film–it’s just that if I’m using the Diana F+’s pinhole camera mode, I’d also love to be able to look through the viewfinder when I attach a graduated ND filter to create a pinhole. I almost thought it was a printer profile issue until I realised the printer was working right, but didn’t account for the film’s rendition; shots taken digitally and printed come out more or less as if they had been shot directly on Instax Mini Color.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment