276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pringles Limited Edition Doner Kebab Flavour, 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers. TASTE FACTOR - A well balanced lamb flavour complemented with a good amount of spice, but there was a lack of herbs, which was disappointing. So our expert food and drink tester Mel Giandzi gave both a try, to see exactly what the meaty crisps taste like, and whether their take-away flavours translate into great crisps. At Food Review Club, we’re all about hunting out those hidden gems of food places around the UK and more. Well, I say Pringles – these were released to coincide with Euro 2020, which itself ended up arriving a year late, so here I am eating them and it’s nearly September.

Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.

We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The Eco-Score formula is subject to change as it is regularly improved to make it more precise and better suited to each country. Ahead of a football filled summer, Pringles has brought back two popular flavours, loved by footie fans, for a limited time only. A quick look at the tube and I see there’s some coriander, paprika, and turmeric in there, and no meat whatsoever, so these are suitable for vegetarians.Pot Noodle bought out a short lived Doner Kebab flavour about 10 years or so ago, and they tasted of disappointment and regret. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The Eco-Score was initially developped for France and it is being extended to other European countries.

With Mel continuing: "Don’t get me wrong, the Doner Kebab flavour is also delicious and has a lovely cumin and paprika flavour, but if you’re not a lover of spice, the kick of heat from the cayenne and black pepper does build the more you eat them. She told us: "Pringles have brought back the flavours for a limited time and I was eager to see why. During this global pandemic, it seems as if every crisp company has decided that it is time to churn out as many new flavours as possible. When I saw this new Pringles flavour in my local supermarket I was filled with hope, as Doner kebabs are one of my favourite foods.A clear favourite of the two for me was the Pulled Pork Burger, which has a slightly sweet BBQ sauce tang, followed by a smoky, meat pulled pork flavour. Make the most of your time at home and enjoy Good Housekeeping delivered directly to your door every month! After the salt hit subsides, a substantial burst of cumin and garlic/onion, which is then rounded off by the same kind of flavour they use in roast chicken flavour crisps. All of my reviews so far have been on newly released crisps so I thought it was time to go back to basics and discuss one of my all-time favourites: Wotsits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

From there, it was a swift decent into tastelessness as all hint of flavour left my mouth except for the overpowering saltiness from the MSG. Too much monosodium glutamate meant that the crisps were slightly too salty, making them taste even more unhealthy than Pringles normally do. A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. These are probably more kebab like than any other kebab snack flavoured thing I’ve ever eaten – the short lived Doner Kebab Wheat Crunchies from circa 2005 were crunchy, yes, but not very kebbaby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment