276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Huawei 5G AF9E outdoor boosting 5G antenna, peak gain 14dBi, frequency range 3300-4200MHz, easy installation – White

£28.585£57.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The top part (2inch or so) that is mostly plastic is where the WiFi antennas - you normally want those in as much 'air' as possible (away from the circuit boards) so that WiFi coverage is as good as possible.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Happy with my 5G with rain but need to move the unit to a more eye pleasing spot, so an external antenna will do nicely, don't have windows on that side of the house.Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Mostly not needed plastic to make it look like a higher value item shaped like a long square cylinder. Integrated with smart signal test tool (direct from 5G CPE Pro to ensure the accuracy of the result) which is easy for antennas direction adjustment.

The two antennas mentioned above actually have a lower gain than the Huawei one (assuming the stated 14dBi is accurate and in the critical 3500mhz range) and will likely do nothing for 4G at all (as the router doesn't have 4G external antenna connectors). The signal level (bars of signal or metrics) are not a representation of the speed that is achievable, it is only reporting how good the connection is between your drive and the mast.The sales staff work on commission and i feel that they sometimes fail to be forthcoming with the information they have.

Thanks to the 5G SRS (Surrronding Reference Signal) Antenna Switching by 4 antennas, HUAWEI 5G CPE Win detects the signal in real time to provide you with reliable performance even when encountering interference. It took quite a bit of speed testing to find the right position and moving the position very slightly had large effects. Device worked perfect and resolved a lot of connectivity issues until two weeks ago when I got a report from the care home that the device was overheating and the screen had shattered.If you want to REVIEW Your ISP then be aware that we use a separate member database and system for that ( Sign-up Here to Review). Looks like I will have to get up to the pole I have on the house and point at the other mast see what happens. I recently moved into a new property where I could get 5g signal via mobile but my mobile phone company would not provide me with broadband as officially there was no 5g in my area yet. HUAWEI 5G CPE Win features outdoor installation, which makes it easier to receive 5G signal, even in remote regions where 5G signal is weak. Also with 5g routers I'm struggling why the manufacturers still think its viable having them indoors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment