276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baker Street White Bread | Pack of 4 | 550g each | Cleverly Packed for Long Life Freshness | Pre-Sliced

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Secondly, we discovered that cheap sliced brown bread, in it's original plastic bag/wrapper lasts for at least a month. It is usable for both sandwiches or toast. I would suggest buying some and leaving it un-opened for a while, then tasting/testing it yourself to ascertain if this works for you.

Developing healthier eating habits, while learning new cooking skills and techniques will change our life, and for the better for the most part. 2 reasons why this recipe may change your life To contribute to our community and society based on our company’s name, “Communication through bread,” we often offer our products to the community, including after natural disasters. We believe these activities raise awareness of our bread’s deliciousness and long shelf life, and the recognition of us as a specialized manufacturer of long-life bread. I have found a product which I thought might be of some use to both Jesters and other long-distance sailors and thought I'd pass on the info. It has instructions about using it for toast as it is, or microwaving it for a few seconds then letting it cool before using as sandwiches. I've tried it before and after zapping it in the microwave and would happily eat it straight from the bag.I've been trying gluten-free alternatives, none are too impressive, they do enough to keep me happy - just.... I once saw tinned cheese for sale in Britain - the spreadable sort - in ring-pull cans. I understand that butter can also be bought like this in some countries.

Our Select longer life loaves have been specially fortified with calcium, fibre and folic acid, nutrients that are important for people with coeliac disease. Our Glutafin gluten free longer life bread is made to keep fresh for up to four weeks, allowing you to store it in your pantry for long periods of time or freeze it to make it last even longer.You realize how easy it is to make delicious and healthy bread at home. No yeast, kneading, or flour is needed. If you are intolerant to, or cannot source any of the ingredients in this recipe, I have some substitution recommendations below. This recipe is versatile and forgiving to play around with. You can use any nut, seed, dried fruit, or grain that you like. It's 100% gluten-free (choose certified gluten-free oats) which for most of us is ok, but for Coeliac's, it's life-changing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment