276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Badabulle Ergonomic Newborn Baby Bath Support

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The manufacturer says it’s suitable to hold up to 11.3kg of weight, but we would suggest only using it for infants due to its small size. Apart from that, a harness strap is available to keep your baby secure. She would have loved this bathtub from Summer Infant. With colorful bubble-patterned fabric, it is supportive for your baby’s head, and the surface is soft on their skin. The gentle curve features help with reflux and the low floating position helps mimic the womb making baby feel close which helps tremendously with nap times. It can easily be set up, looks fantastic and will fit in with any nursery or home decor. It’s not bulky at all so even if you decide to set it up in the front room it won’t take up loads of space that a crib or a next to me bed would. The soft foam construction is BPA- and PVC-free, and it’s also mildew and mold-resistant. This means no nasty toxins to harm your precious baby. Looking for comfort for your baby and versatility for sink bathing? The Lotus tub has them both. It looks really cute and might have you reaching for the camera and producing an Anne Geddes-style shot.

Adaptable Mesh Baby Bath Hammock Badabulle - Babymoov UK

However, many mums and dads who have reviewed these products claim that it has improved the length of nap time for their little ones, in particular those who had poor sleep beforehand. It’s no surprise this is a popular bathtub. While it is budget-friendly, it still has all the bells and whistles you get with a more expensive tub. It will cover your baby from their first bath right up to toddler age, at about 25 pounds. By three months old, our first-born son had outgrown his little baby bath but was still too fragile to be bathed in an adult tub. While we tried a number of different bath supports from recliners to chairs, we couldn’t find anything that made bathing easy or fun for our newborn.A large tub for your baby may not be an option when space is at a premium. The Shnuggle tub is lightweight, compact, and simple. Are you looking for a baby bathtub that will support your baby and prevent them from slipping out of your grip while you clean them? A flat center holds your baby’s bottom perfectly, preventing them from slipping around when they are wet and soapy. And fussy babies love being cocooned by the moveable petals. After the first few weeks, your little one will be ready to have a splash around. The main tub also has grooves and a foot stop to minimize your baby sliding around in it. It even has a contour that prevents tiny bottoms from slipping and sliding everywhere.

Baby Bath Seat Support Baby Bather Net for Bathtub Newborn Baby Bath Seat Support Baby Bather Net for Bathtub

My experience with this inflatable tub has been quite positive, as it provides a convenient solution for bathing my child while traveling in our camper. The size is suitable for a range of ages, from infants to toddlers, allowing room for play and exploration. However, I have noticed that it doesn't stay inflated for a long time, requiring some air to be added before each use. Additionally, the included air pump is not of the best quality, but overall, this tub serves its purpose well and is easy to clean. Types of Baby Bathtubs When babies progress to sitting on their own, you can remove the sling altogether. The textured base of the tub will help prevent them from slipping and sliding. The bathtub is suitable for babies and toddlers weighing up to 25 pounds. When my first baby was born, I dreaded bathtimes. He was so slippery, and I was scared I would drop him. This tub’s mesh liner solved this problem as it held my baby in place so I could wash him without worrying about him wriggling out of my grasp. We know how kids tend to be clingy with their possession. Sometimes, all they want is to have the things they’re accustomed to using. You can carry this baby bathtub with you wherever you go.That’s where this product comes in. It’s a rigid one-piece bathtub, ideal for placing in a shower. Using the base of your shower for a bathtub might have its challenges, as the shower size can restrict your movement. That’s why the contours built into this tub are ideal. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. When you adjust them one way, the contours create a seat that will secure a slippery, wriggly newborn in place. Switch them the other way to make more room for your baby as they grow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment