276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC Cream - 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought a product and he told me that he didn't have it, he told me that he had the same one, when I received the product it turned out that it is not the same at all, I don't like being fooled, especially when it is an expensive health supplement.

I haven't used it yet myself but the Erborian is supposed to be good (I just use their ordinary cc cream but I think I'll try this next).I have tried other creams to cover or clear up the age spots, but they didn't work as well as this cream.

It has a scent to it which is quite fresh, it’s not overpowering but I’m not sure why they have included scent in a product for sensitive skin. Given that this CC Cream has SPF 30, together with the colour of it, I think it will work perfectly as a summer base product - in the summer it will be a perfect colour match for me and having a built in SPF is something I need otherwise my skin is prone to burning. It will look ok and then by the time I have driven to work it has oxidised and it leaves a visible orange tint to the skin, it’s a full on seam where the product ends even though I have blended it down my neck. A La Roche-Posay first: a cover and correcting cream for sensitive skin prone to all types of redness, whether occasional or persistent, dispersed or localised.I’ve been using their products for years but they are becoming staples in my routine and when I need a new product, they are the brand that I go to first.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment