276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X-Shot Excel Crusher Schaumstoffdart-Blaster (48 Darts)

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The closest Nerf blasters that you can compare it with are the Nerf Rival Atlas and the newer Nerf Rival Forerunner. The Turbo Advanced shoots its ammo at up to 75 feet per second; a little above the comparable Nerf average. Who Should Buy The Excel Turbo Advanced The Regenerator comes with 48 darts, which is more than double what the two clips will hold. With the help of the additional dart storage attachments, you can store another 10 on the blaster itself for easy access.

Partially due to this being a motorized unit, the velocity on the Pro Series MK-3 was more than quadruple the second-place contender. That massive velocity number naturally translates into greater distance on the course. We saw about a 30% increase in distance between this unit and the runner-up. The accuracy and consistency was just as impressive. With a score of 2.5 (lower is better), the half-size darts on the MK-3 are impressively consistent. The second place score was 3.4, with last place being 8.6. The Nerf Pharaoh Ultra is a huge gun. While that's certainly a plus when it comes to intimidating your opponents, it is decidedly not a plus for kids. In fact, the Pharaoh Ultra is so long and heavy that it was practically impossible for my 7-year-old daughter to manage, and she needed help holding it up to shoot. X-Shot guns can fire the equivalent Nerf darts and balls, but with lower quality performance. Final Thoughts The Zuru X-Shot Omega is a cool-looking gun that's sure to intimidate even the most seasoned Nerf opponent. This gun shoots the farthest of any of the Nerf guns we tested, but, unfortunately, that doesn't translate into accuracy at hitting a target. That being said, the X-Shot Omega can shoot up to four darts per second, so if you're looking for sheer volume as opposed to tailored aim, this gun won't disappoint.

Hyper Gel

It includes 48 foam darts and a 35-dart chain that can be extended by purchasing additional links. It doesn’t require batteries and can shoot up to 4 darts per second with a range of 90 feet.

This one is the best X-Shot dart blaster and provides the most value for your money right now in the toy dart minigun department. We put up a target and used each toy gun to fire several rounds of foam darts, judging them on how firmly the darts hit the target, and how easily we were able to hit the same spot consistently. Ease of use If a minigun-style Nerf blaster is not what you are looking for, there are more on our top 5 list that are definitely worth looking at! Here Are the 5 Best Zuru X-Shot Blasters in 2023 1. X-Shot Excel CrusherAs with most things about parenting, nothing has gone as planned, and I do, in fact, have a son whose favorite toys are plastic weapons. Naturally this makes me—and my son—well-suited to finding the Nerf gun that's best for players of all ages and sizes. If you're looking for a toy that's going to get them off of their tablets and outside, a Nerf gun is a smart investment. If you are not familiar with the XShot name, they are a solid Nerf alternative brand that has been making some solid dart blasters. Nerf has a much wider selection of blasters compared to X-Shot as they also have been around for much longer. However, X-Shot has some comparable blasters that perform better, and are significantly lower priced. If you want to get wild, you can find extra ammo chains and link them by popping out a pin and connecting them. Who Should Buy The V-Twin Dart blaster Nobody wants to spend more time fiddling around with their toy gun than playing with it, so we assessed how straightforward each toy was to handle, fire, and reload, and we considered how convenient its capacity was. Fun factor

It also includes 16 darts, so you get a few more than what it can hold. With most dart blasters performing about the same it is always nice to be able to fire a bit longer. Who Should Buy The Excel Xcess

Zuru X-Shot vs. Nerf

Our choice for the top Nerf Minigun is the XShot Crusher because it is the highest quality for the price. The Crusher looks the most like a real minigun, includes a 35-dart belt, and 48 darts. With slam fire, it shoots about 4 darts per second at up to 80 feet per second! Though they will cost more, I will always recommend something in the Nerf Rival series as the best out now. There are few that hold hundred of rounds and are much easier to load with the hoppers on top. The minigun dart blasters on this list are the best of those that fit this criteria, to bring you the feel of a true mini gun in dart-flinging form. The Best Nerf Minigun The outer portion of the barrel spins as you are launching darts, but they just come out of the one-center barrel.

The blaster rotates 360 degrees on the included tripod, and can also be fired full-auto without the crank. While I’m unsure exactly how hard this one shoots, it is advertised for kids ages 6+ and includes safety glasses. The difference is that while the Xcess doesn’t have a cool Zombie design or slam fire, it shoots harder, is nearly half the price, and includes more darts. I had several other categories planned for this list: Best Multi-shot Rifle, Best Motorized, Most Carnage, Best Accuracy, Longest Distance, etc. But the MK-3 took them all. So I summed it up with a Best Overall title, and now I'm here to sing its praises before moving on with my life. Looking for a different type of budget blaster that can fire 12 darts before reloading, the Xcess is a fun option.Besides the high number of combinations in which this gun can be assembled, it also has a unique ammo clip system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment