276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Comfort Zone Renight Cream - 60ml Box - Nourishing - Rich Texture - Organic Goji Berry - Tomato Extract - For Dehydrated and Stressed Skin - Suitable for Vegans - Natural Ingredients

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our body repairs itself at night, providing the perfect moment to take extra care of skin as you rest. Face night cream with certified organic Goji berry oil, hydrolyzed tomato extract and hyaluronic acid. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Our packaging combines high usage experience, safety, and recyclability, and is CO2 neutralized through Plan Vivo-certified reforestation projects.

Free radicals are made worse by sun, smoke, pollution, and an unhealthy diet low in vitamins and nutrients. For tubes and bottles we preferably use recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and recycled glass for our vases. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.It is suggested to apply a small amount of product to the inner forearm and verify the tolerability. Only one note: the packaging is very minimal, for me it’s not relevant, but it can look a bit cheapish. I know it's down to this product as I am not on my period or a few days before and this was the only new thing I added. For those with nut allergies there could possibly be slight sensitivity upon application of the products. We only partner with trusted retailers and brands with full traceability back to the manufacturing source.

Thanks to its rich formula, this is a complete night treatment that results in nourished, soft and relaxed skin. Are you looking for a new night cream to nourish your skin and wrap it with a soothing, pleasant fragrance? Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site.MACADAMIA OIL: has a high affinity for the skin and is easily absorbed, promoting important protective, nourishing and emollient actions which is empowered by its combination with JOJOBA and BABASSU oils. The oil extracted from the berry has a very highl concentration of anitoxidants, more so than other fruit. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. CERTIFIED ORGANIC GOJI BERRY OIL 0,5%: Goji berries are precious fruits with their origins in Tibet, and to which miraculous anti-aging properties are attributed.

It is a vitamin face cream with nourishing and antioxidant action, ideal as an overnight cosmetic treatment. I liked other Comfort Zone products that I used in the past, so I was convinced that this face cream will not make an exception.Aqua / Water / Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Hexyldecanol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Acrylates/beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Laurate, Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin, Parfum / Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate. I did enjoy using this face cream, especially now that we’re in the winter and my skin tends to get drier in certain areas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment