276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cards Against Anxiety: A Guidebook and Cards to Help You Stress Less

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got my stress / anxiety relief from turning those pages into impromptu origami and crafts more than the actual advice. You'll learn what self-harm is and how it helps some people before exploring what to do and what not to do when having conversations with your child about self-harm.

Pooky Knightsmith is a prominent and internationally recognised advocate for child and adolescent mental health. This book is written primarily for parents and helps increase understanding and give some practical tips on how to support children and young people with autism related difficulties.

J'avais déjà vu plusieurs extraits avant de l'acheter et je connaissais pas mal d'exercices mais pas tous donc c'était très bien d'en découvrir de nouveaux et de lire les explications qui allaient avec. Some of them are well known techniques such as the Count to Five (5 things you can see etc), but some others I had never heard of and find that they can be useful. ChatAutism is a messaging service that provides a safe and easy way to send a text message to a healthcare professional and get confidential help and advice. Dr Luke Beardon shares his expertise and insight on this topic and offers problem solving ideas – not just for helping individuals in the here and now – but also ideas on how society and systems should change to enable inclusion and better outcomes for autistic people.

Cards Against Anxiety is a unique approach to dealing with anxiety, overwhelming thoughts, and other unwanted feelings that accompany the stresses of everyday modern life. This book provides the vital guidance that school staff need to spot early warning signs, understand triggers and support the students in their care effectively.This book is a clear and practical guide to the use of poetry as a therapeutic tool to help explore issues surrounding mental health and emotional wellbeing. I know that it's my personal preference - some prefer a more casual tone - but that's what a review is for. Each lesson ends with space for the reader to reflect, and includes exercises to help take the first steps to incorporating these lessons into their own lives.

I really appreciate these kinds of books: simple tools and practices for helping reduce stress and anxiety. A must-read for parents, carers or other supporting adults who are worried about their autistic child’s feelings, thoughts and behaviour around food and eating. This easy-to-read guide is suitable for readers 7+, along with their parents, teachers, and friends.Key features include: ◾ Accessible explorations of a range of difficulties and their effects on school life ◾ A variety of supportive strategies, tips and advice, designed to be easy to implement effectively within a busy classroom ◾ A focus on building and maintaining positive relationships, making the classroom a safe learning environment Small adjustments can make a huge difference to wellbeing, whether they are for those with a diagnosis, with SEND, with SEMH needs, with anxiety, or just those having a hard time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment