276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Salah Mat - Smart Adult & Revert Muslim Educational Interactive Electronic Prayer Mat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This pack would be brilliant to use when teaching about Eid, Ramadan, the Islamic religion, mosques and many more.

My Salah Mat | Interactive Prayer Mats | Learn to Pray

Muslims must ensure that their prayer mat is facing in the direction of Mecca - a holy place in the Islamic religion. For the record, I am not of the Islam faith, so cannot make any judgements other than it looks beautiful and it made my friend happy. These images will show students how prayer mats are used inside Mosques, giving them a look at how beautiful these buildings of Islamic worship truly are. With this in mind, we have created a large selection of Islamic prayer mats with options to suit all Muslims.Our selection of electronic prayer mats are perfect to create a fun, interactive way for children and adults to learn Salah independently. The teachers love this and we have recommended parents to purchase this salah mat because learning is fun and interactive. This is a lovely felt material calendar with lovely pockets to put your quotes/cards in for each day of Ramadan. I have a 7 year old and 5 and 2 year old and this is the best way to teach them how to pray it’s fun for them and it will have them praying on there own in no time I definitely Recommend it!

Asukohu Worship Blanket, Electronic Interactive Worship

The interactive Islamic prayer mats are designed to help people connect with Allah and ensure they never miss a prayer, Insha’Allah. They loved the independence, the ability to repeat the letter/word with the pen as many times as they needed and the find me game. My Salah Mat® achieves the entertainment, educational and religious needs, a perfect Islamic gift for your loved ones.

From elegant prayer mats to padded mats for increased comfort and electronic prayer mats for a fun and interactive way for new Muslims to learn Salah.

Prayer Mat Muslim, 7 Languages 36 Modes Electronic TANGLI Prayer Mat Muslim, 7 Languages 36 Modes Electronic

It even has a guideline book for parents, an activity book and a step by step text with the adhan, duas b4 salat, everything. Try printing in black and white or display on your interactive whiteboard to cut down on printing and save ink and paper.

These resources will help build a solid foundation for children to understand and be aware of different religions and beliefs. We've included images of Islamic prayer mats in different environments and settings to help children understand what they are and how they are used in worship. The educational mats include step-by-step instructions on how to perform each prayer, making it a perfect companion and gift for Muslims who are new to prayer, allowing them to start praying from the day you take your Shahada. Use our Islamic prayer mat picture pack alongside these resources to help visual learners understand further. We are currently using this salah mat in our Madrasah to teach younger children how to pray step by step.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment