276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LeapFrog Count-Along Basket & Scanner, Roleplay Toy for Children, Interactive Learning Toy for Pretend Play, Play Set with Food, Shapes and Colours, Imaginative Play for Kids Aged 2 Years +

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest Scan all the items on the three double-sided shopping lists to hear encouraging phrases and reinforce learning. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

Play pieces store in toy; intended for ages 2+ years; requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use If your little one loves helping you in the supermarket, then they are going to love having their own 2-in-1 shopping basket. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>DebsMississauga from span itemprop="name">Love![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have multiple LeapFrog products that are based off of everyday life and this little basket fits right in. My daughter plays with it every day. The basket expands to be a little taller and she adds the groceries that comes with it. Counting is fun!

Date published: 2021-10-18
Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Kids can take the adorable, bunny-shaped On-the-Go Story Pal with them wherever they go for screen-free entertainment. They can listen to stories, poems, songs and lullabies as they build a love of storytelling and develop pre-reading skills. Dynamic narrators, character voices and sound effects bring the stories to life, encouraging listening comprehension and sparking imagination. Other features include an automatic shut-off, the ability to create a playlist and the option to record a story with the user's own voice.

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>ShannonIsMom from span itemprop="name">Great fun![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son loves this toy. He loves playing pretend with food/groceries so this was the perfect addition to our setup. You have to press the scanner to the actual food rather than pointing it at the food but otherwise works great. We love it.

Date published: 2021-11-26
Includes eight play foods in a variety of food categories, colours, shapes and numbers: cheese, fish, carrots, strawberries, cake, bread, broccoli and grapes. The play set is suitable for ages 2-5 years and would make a brilliant gift whilst helping with their counting, shape recognition numbers and more! For more information, visit www.leapfrog.com. Highlights of the line, available now at major retailers, include:INTERACTIVE TOY: A great pretend food set to keep children engaged and happy. Listen to the magic scanner to hear it introduce different food, shapes and colours FUN GAME MODES: With 3 exciting learning game modes which reinforce counting and role play fun, this is a great educational toy to keep children entertained while supporting creative play Requires 4 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Alvizofam from

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Dmasadek from ROLE PLAY: Includes 8 fun roleplay foods which can be scanned using the magic scanner! Kids will love to use their imagination to create different scenarios and do the shopping just like Mum and Dad! With expressive reading and fun sound effects, the On-the-Go Story Pal device is designed to help children recognize that hearing stories read aloud is an enjoyable activity," said Carolyn James, Ph.D., LeapFrog Literacy Expert. "Listening to stories encourages listening skills and builds vocabulary by helping children learn new words and hear how they are pronounced." span itemprop="name">Perfect for pretend shopping[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 4 year old really enjoyed playing with this set. It reinvigorated his interest in a toy register we have. He set up all the food items and went to the “grocery store.” I love that all the pieces are the perfect size for small hands, and my child learns about colors, numbers, foods, and now. Overall, 10/10!

Date published: 2021-11-02
Place the food in the talking scanner, which recognizes the foods and responds with encouraging songs, melodies and phrasesmagic scanner which tell little ones the shape, colour and numer. Kids will love to use their imagination to create When your child is done playing, the food items can be stored inside the basket or trolley, making it more fun for them to tidy up - Supermarket Sweep style! Kids can pretend play while they learn with the adorable Count-Along Basket Scanner from LeapFrog! | Source: LeapFrog

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>khennessey from span itemprop="name">Perfect!Just what I wanted for my 1 year old grandson! Thank you.

Date published: 2021-12-13
span itemprop="name">It help[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] You can show kids how to go shopping scanning like the going shopping with their family what different fruits and what other types of food items he could build play shopping I did tell you what words they are
Date published: 2021-10-15