276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House of the Dragon: Season 1 [Blu-Ray] [2022] [Region Free]

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the first season now collected on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray and a ton of bonus features included, fans have even more reason to dive back into Westeros as we begin the long wait for season two. In our review of the season finale, we said the episode "kicks off the Dance of the Dragons in earnest with the best action scene of the season". It’s a shame, though, there are not any audio commentaries on any of the episodes from Condal, Sapochnik, Martin or the cast. The visual effects also stand out as there are many more dragons in this show, each one given its own distinctive features, and a few battle sequences that showcase the devastation dragons add to the chaos.

House of the Dragon's first season just wrapped up this week, and it could be a long wait for Season 2. It’s visually stunning, especially with the 4K presentation that makes everything pop, but the story is captivating even with some of the abrupt time jumps the season introduces and expects you to go along with. When she's not behind the keyboard typing away, she is travelling around the world, doing some yoga by the beach, weight lifting, and/or playing video games. Cast: Paddy Considine, Matt Smith, Olivia Cooke, Emma D’Arcy, Milly Alcock, Emily Carey, Fabien Frankel, Rhys Ifans, Steve Toussaint, Eve Best, Sonoya Mizuno. She has written for The Beat and Nerdophiles, hosted the Matrix 404 podcast, and has appeared on several other podcasts.Time then moves on after the opening credits (well, more just an opening symbol, without even the title appearing), and we learn it’s now the 9th year of King Viserys’ reign, as well 172 years before the death of the Mad King, Aerys, and birth of his daughter, Princess Daenerys Targaryen. Consumer Products by Snow Commerce, which is soley responsible for the site's content and all aspects of your purchase. But about GoT, I did see the clip of that battle which took place in the dark, and on a regular sized TV, I couldn’t see a thing!

Some features only scratch the surface and can be repetitive with the same soundbites being used, but overall you get a ton of intriguing insight into House of the Dragon‘s development.

House of the Dragon was easily one of my favorite shows of this year, so when given the opportunity to review the Season 1 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, I jumped at it. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Fortunately, House of the Dragonexceeded expectations with a very strong first season that focused on its characters and the changing dynamics between them as the game of thrones is played within the Targaryen dynasty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment