276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ecovacs Robot Vacuum OZMO920 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Mop, Smart Navi 3.0 Laser Technology, Carpet Detection, Multi-floor Mapping, Virtual Boundary, Alexa/App/WIFI for Low-pile Carpets & Hard Floor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can see an overview of the results for the three Ecovacs models in the table below. Suction test: Ecovacs Deebot OZMO 950 vs T8 AIVI vs T8+ The station of the X1 Turbo model is the auto-cleaning station and is smaller, with the same two water tanks, but without a dust bag, and for pads, cool air is used. The robot can be cleaned there, and the water will be refilled. You can choose from 4 different suction levels (Quiet, Standard, Maximum and Maximum+) with all three models. Good cleaning performance. Cleaning tool for hair removal is included. You can’t disassemble the main brush. Special "attachment" for hair included. It is imperative to note that ILIFE, also a Chinese brand, was a massive competition for this growing brand, so diversifying the market was a brilliant idea from ECOVACS.

That means that you have to tidy up your flat as much as possible before each cleaning trip. Otherwise, the OZMO 950 may "choke" on the objects lying around. Then you’d have to rush to help your little friend and free it so it can continue cleaning. Good suction power - we have mostly carpet in our rented place and this thing cleans it up pretty well. Here, I will front the Deebot T10 and T20 OMNI and all X series, which run for over 260 minutes. These vacuums will recharge automatically and resume cleaning, making it the best for large apartments. 4. Convenience ILIFE is quite a popular market model with several product lines available. However, I don’t find anything unique about their model saves for the new ILIFE A11, which has been built to match the standards of the Roomba s9 and Dyson 360 Eye in that it also has a VSLAM navigation. Multi-Floor Mapping technology to scan and store multiple maps of a house’s different levels, leaving no floor missed in Aussie homes.Another great feature of these models is that they can vacuum and mop simultaneously. You can choose modes for dry vacuuming or wet vacuuming. The electric water pump ensures four water flow levels without over-wetting the floors (low, medium, high, and super high). The ultrasonic sensor automatically detects carpets and rugs to prevent their drenching and increases suction power for dry vacuuming. The N8 Pro and N8 Pro+ also have four suction modes for dry vacuuming: Quiet (200 Pa), Standard (600 Pa), Max (1500 Pa), and Max+ (2300 Pa). Automatic auto-boost suction raises the suction power to 2600 Pa for N7, N8 and N8 Pro+, and up to 3800 Pa for N10 Plus.

I do like the fact that the Deebot maps the area that it has cleaned and saves this map for accurate cleaning. Since this bot is actually capable of being told to ignore areas when mopping, I decided to give the mopping function more than a cursory look. The biggest difficulty with the mopping function is making sure the no-mop areas are correctly defined, if not then the edges of the carpet get mopped or the mopping misses the edge - a bit of trial and error was required but a satisfactory result achieved eventually. Ignoring that fact, however, the mopping function is not bad. My only problem with this, and other mopping robots, is that the mop is essentially a washcloth affixed to the bottom of the vacuum.

This robot vacuum itself is great BUT the biggest problem I have with the app - it is the repeated problem of losing or reorganising the map of the house. Days and weeks go by without a problem then, for no apparent reason, it loses the map of the house - it just blows it away and creates something else. This is intensely frustrating, it should simply reload from the server (the cloud). Surprisingly, even the simplest robot from this family has an intense power of 2300 Pa, while the much more expensive and smart iRobot Roomba S9 has only 2200 Pa. Such powerful suction allows removing embedded dirt, dust, and pet hair from the carpet and hard floors. In addition, the family is equipped with a new fan motor made from fiberglass to optimize durability and effectiveness with a reduced volume level. The N10 Plus has the highest suction power of 3800 Pa. The most advanced version of this station is a 15-in-1 OMNI Station (comes with X1 OMNI) that includes complete auto-maintenance of the robot – 4L clean water for an internal water tank refill and mopping pads cleaning, 4 L waste water tank, 3 L dust bag to avoid dust bin cleaning for up to 60 days and hot air for mop drying. Until such time as they fix this simple but fundamental problem, I cannot in good faith recommend this brand of robot vacuum.]

You have to buy the Deebot OZMO T8’s self-emptying dustbin separately. Delivery scope of the Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T8 All three vacuum-mopping robots rely on laser-based navigation technology. You’ll recognise that once you see the typical laser tower (LDS=Laser distance sensor).I do have to add that there needs to be a better way of editing maps than the currently provided "re-clean the whole house".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment