276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XTRFY M8 - Wireless Gaming Mouse - Superlight and Optimised for E-Sports - with 2.4 GHz Radio - Extremely Low Front for Higher Precision - Rechargeable, Black

£54.5£109.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For completeness: Depending on how I hold my hand, I can of course hit the cable with my little finger – but the posture would be highly unnatural for me. Despite being wireless with a 300-mA battery and a hole-free chassis, the M8 is Xtrfy’s lightest mouse yet. I was worried of the lack of comfort grooves on the buttons, but I actually prefer convex buttons for this kind of shape. Thời lượng pin tuyệt vời của Xtrfy M8 Wireless giúp bạn đủ dùng cho một tuần đi LANs, stream game liên tục với thời lượng sử dụng 75 giờ* cho mỗi lần sạc đầy. Thay vì sử dụng công tắc ON/OFF truyền thống, mẫu chuột Xtrfy M8 Wireless nói chung và các mẫu chuột Xtrfy nói riêng sử dụng công tắc combo đa năng.

Accidental opening is thus impossible – but if you run out of mouse in the middle of a game, you’ll need quite some time to connect the mouse for charging. For context, I'm an Overwatch player, dps/hitscan and, like most of us here, I've been struggling to stick with one specific mouse. Of course, some aspects are debatable – I personally could not share the feeling of being more precise because the front is deeper – however, other hand and grip shapes may fare differently. In addition, it stands out from the crowd by connecting the charging cable on the side; … (Weiterlesen. The front of the M8 Wireless is exceptionally low, which is why the USB port has been moved to the right side of the mouse.Với Xtrfy M8 Wireless, bạn có một mẫu chuột tốt cả về công năng và thiết kế với toàn bộ thân chuột được thiết kế tối ưu trọng lượng nhưng vẫn giữ dung lượng pin 300mA tiêu chuẩn đảm bảo thời gian sử dụng tốt nhất. Vi deler oplysninger om din brug af tjenesten med vores partnere inden for sociale medier, annonceringspartnere og analysepartnere.

Furthermore, the charging cable is particularly flexible, and the feet are made of pure PTFE, a replacement set of which is included in the box.

On the front, there is a status LED at the bottom left, which displays the battery status and configuration options. This is where the manual comes into play, as all the customization options are easily described there. From the M4 – the first ultra-light gaming mouse with an ergonomic shape – to the MZ1, designed in collaboration with the world’s no. For instance, you can set the switch to “CPI” to set the desired DPI (or CPI) configuration – the status is indicated by the built-in LED. During the short charging time of about two hours, you can continue to play thanks to the flexible charging cable (USB-C to USB-A) — if it weren’t for the unusually placed charging socket: Xtrfy integrates it on the right outside of the mouse.

And during the short time it takes to charge the mouse, you can continue playing unhindered with the flexible Xtrfy EZcord® Pro charging cable. In addition, it stands out from the crowd by connecting the charging cable on the side; this way, the front is particularly close to the table and is thus supposed to be more precise to control.

Coating does its job for my skin type (people with really dry hands might struggle a bit with it tho). Even though this gives it a relatively large contact surface, it glides smoothly over the mouse pad – without noticeable additional resistance compared to similar mice with less large gliding pads. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. With an IPS (sensing) value of 650 and a maximum acceleration of 50G, this mouse is equipped for any fast movement and intense gaming session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment