276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crochet with Flowers and Plants: 35 beautiful patterns inspired by nature and the seasons

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for anniversaries, Mothers Day, Valentines or birthdays, these hydrangeas that never die make a fabulous gift! This is an easy level amigurumi crochet plant project. And if you’d like to also to fill your fruit bowl with some eternal vegies, just like those that you’d grab from the local markets, then I’ve got you covered! Take a look at my pattern for crocheted garden vegetables on etsy. They make great toys for the kids, if you need your fruit bowl for real veggies! Find the original free pattern on Ravelry. Free Crochet Flower Bouquet Patterns 1. Daisy Flower Bouquet Add your flowers to your favourite scarf you've finished using contrasting colours so they really stand out!

Crochet Plant Patterns Craft Greenery That Never Wilts With These Crochet Plant Patterns

The Christmas Cactus is a popular houseplant also known as Zygocactus, Schlumbergera, and Thanksgiving Cactus. They have flat, segmented stems that resemble leaves and beautiful bright flowers. Plant pots - while you can crochet a container, using real terra cotta pots is a time-saving shortcut No need to water this little crochet houseplant, so at least you’ll be able to keep this one alive. They make the perfect gift; for a birthday, housewarming gift and more. However, the main considerations when buying yarn for these plant projects is material and color variety. Fiber TypesIf you don’t have enough space for a real monstera, make yourself a crocheted one, because it won’t grow too big! To make the leaves keep the shape, you need to insert the wire in the edges. Hi, I'm Jess! My mom taught me to crochet when I was 8-years-old. Now I work alongside my mom and sisters to bring you free patterns + tutorials that make crochet modern, approachable and fun! Find the original free pattern on moaracrochet.com, or read more about iton Ravelry. 14. Bluebell Flowers Create a ini Monstera friend to keep nearby. This crochet amigurumi project features a potted plant with several green leaves.

Stunning Crochet Flowers Free Patterns – 1001 Patterns Stunning Crochet Flowers Free Patterns – 1001 Patterns

Taking care of plants, like taking care of a pet, is not an easy task. Houseplants, particularly succulents, are popular right now, but some of them require a lot of care. So, all you plant parent wannabes who don’t have a green thumb are probably suffering from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). Rather than being afraid of killing your plant, why not crochet plants that will live forever? Decorate your home or kitchen with these everlasting crochet plants, or give them as a gift to friends. The gift of evergreen plants that do not require watering. What’s a garden without a gnome? Olena of Golden Lucy crafts has designed delicate crochet lilacs that she attaches to cards, and to gnomes! I can think of all sorts of places to add a gnome, including as an adornment to accent my crochet hanging baskets. Where will you stitch yours? There will be a button which will take you directly to either to the designers blog or to their pattern shop, so no faffing around trying to find the right link! Chains and single crochet stitches are all it takes to crochet these adorable little flowers. Gauge doesn’t matter with these sweet little makes and they are a wonderful stash buster idea!This is a wonderful amigurumi plant project that will be a pleasant diversion from blankest, squares, and teddies, which are usual crochet fare. Of course, not all crochet flower patterns need to be very realistic. Simplistic flowers in bright colors can be just as much fun. You can crochet this flamboyant bunch using single, half double, and double crochet stitches. I think they would look especially pretty strung up together in a garland. Make multiple of these ball cacti and create a cohesive home decor or simply customize each cactus as a gift to a friend. Follow along with the Youtube tutorial and you will be done in not more than an hour! Crochet adventure is one thing that you would really enjoy if you are into crafting. So on the lookout for fun stuff to crochet, make a crochet leaf pattern for your summer collection. Use any of your favorite colors, and you only require basic crochet skills to complete this pattern. Use simple stitches like slip stitch and chains. You have to work in small rounds. thepaintedhinge

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment