276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hucow Redemption 4: Breeding: A Hucow Slavery Transformation story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She cupped her right udder lovingly with her free hand before pointing to what looked like a massage table in the corner. Large clear cups were attached to the underside with tubes leading from them into a machine beneath it. I'll never break you creepy perverted asshole," I tell him and if I had any spit, I would spit on him. Sadly, I have a rather dry mouth at the moment. Tsk tsk," Martha said wagging her finger. I rubbed my eyes with my hand. "Shouldn't be driving on spares..." No,' she shook her head with a grin, some of her red hair spilled over her bare shoulder as she did. 'It only took a few weeks from joining here before I was producing milk.' Big jugged BBW cheating slut wife turned into hucow and get milked her fun bags by aged dominant master 5 months ago 06:28 VideoSection lactating, milk

TS Hucow Sissy in Chastity Sex Toy Climax - BIMBO Doxy Makes a CUMMY MESS in Her Cage! 1 year ago 13:48 ShemaleSin hucows My breasts are making milk? No. They can't be. I'm not pregnant nor have I ever been. Yet even as I think this, I know what he says is right. It's the drug they gave me. They told me from the beginning what it would do, and now it's doing it. I then flash to all the women he showed me when he walked me here, and how they loved getting their tits milked because of the drug. That it put them in a pleasure stance or something. Now it's happening to me. At first it was difficult, really difficult. She found herself being punished more often than not. But slowly, she got accustomed to it. And in time, she became the favourite girl in the whole household by all the men. Ah,' I began, trying to somehow cover it despite the fact that she had already seen enough to know.

I wanted to ask if I could come and watch, being completely curious about the whole process, but meeting Hayley would have to suffice. I stepped through the front doors and into the cool foyer of the building. A women sat behind the reception desk, the only person in sight.

Oh thank-you Tommy, this is so much fun!" I couldn't help but smile at her innocent joy. I got up from the table and followed the men out the door.Vivian B - Oily Hucow Ready For A Good Milking - Teen with monster tits 2 years ago 13:22 xTits hucows Here it is,' Violet announced, stopping before a closed door. 'As I said, her name is Hayley. Just go in and chat with her. See if she's someone you'd enjoy spending time with.' Only after I cum does Joe have the vibrator removed. I know he can tell I came from the way I screamed and moan. I wasn't exactly quiet and couldn't control myself. Ethan,' I said cautiously. I still felt like she was a few steps ahead of me in understanding the situation. Hucow Enjoys Sirs Stiffy - Ample Bra-Stuffers Tgirl Tart Strapom Romped Numerous Climax Real Lesbos BONDAGE & DISCIPLINE 1 year ago 17:04 KeekAss couple

That is my milking table. If you are here long enough, I can show you how it's all done. I'm due for a milk soon.' This time I rest in the rig as my body feels so very tired. If I wasn't so wired, I would probably pass out right now. But something keeps me up, so I just stare at Joe, too tired to even glare. This is all still too far out to be real. I keep praying I'll wake up any moment.I looked down and saw what she was referring to. Two milk stains lined my shirt where her teats had rubbed into me. Can we stay, Tommy, can we?" she pleaded. I looked at everyone. These had to be the nicest people I'd ever met. TS Hucow Sissy in Chastity Dildo Climax - BIMBO Bitch Makes a CUMMY MESS in Her Cage! 1 year ago 13:48 Amateur8 hucows She's ready to give you everything you need - Your cow is here to cater to YOUR every need. Even though it's her first time breeding she is 100% ready to do everything in her power to succeed. . .and her success is YOUR pleasure! Get walked through each step of the breeding session with lots of fat chat & jiggling to keep your attention! Moooooooo," I hear a woman moo as if she is pretending to be a cow. Whomever this is, sounds like they are in the barn, but I don't see them. Right after, I hear a different female voice moo as well. Then I hear bells ringing. It's faint, but steady as if moving. I can tell the sounds are getting closer and closer as there is more mooing and more bells.

Now, ask me politely to tell you why your nipples are tingling," Joe says calmly, showing his goal of truly humiliating me. I glare at him yet again as we both know there's nothing I can do. He's going to treat me like this, and there's nothing I can do about it. I bet the tingling is getting almost unbearable, isn't it?" Joe asks as he puts the mirror to the side so I can no longer see myself. I look at him at this statement as he knows exactly what I am feeling. I keep looking at him as I wait for him to explain what's happening to me. Meaty donk Saggy baps HuCow Claudia Marie Breeding For Milk 1 month ago 09:23 HDSex saggy tits, milkThey tingle because you are producing milk. Yep, that's right. Your tits are making milk, and you will need to be milked just like a cow. That tingling will build and build and build until you won't be able to take it. And since you can't touch your nipples, it'll be pretty much torture as it'll be like edging without ever knowing release," he explains calmly. Alright love, be honest with me and speak to me, do you consent to this. He's been teased already so there will be no foreplay. You are only here to receive his seed. I've been told he's not very gentle with his mates either. Will you trust me, and do you want this?" I swallowed hard. Nice to meet you, Ethan. I'm Hayley.' Then, noticing my apprehension she added, 'is this your first time at the dairy farm?' Told you, Bit-21 is a game changer," Joe says and then laughs as I stare at my huge tits dangling. For a moment I squirm just a bit just to see my own tits swing. I've never been able to do that before. Well, that's not right, I have been able to make my tits move, but not swing or jiggle as much as this. My gosh. It's a strange feeling. And man, I look like such a whore.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment