276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Assignment #8 (Sissy Assignments)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I came home from work yesterday and as I walked through the door my wife said look what I bought you. I can do a half-up with a scrunchy or a full ponytail worn up high with a fancy scrunchy or a ribbon. In just over two weeks I will be helping Stacee Skye go on KDPi Sissy Spring Break, and this year you again have the opportunity to go along. That is why it is vital for your growing girly education that you will be required to read at least one additional Pink Femme post each day. The big difference between the two being that bras, panties, baby dolls, nylons and garter belts are, for the most part, smooth and stretchy.

A Letter From Auntie Flo | The Institute

If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you, or it is illegal to view such material in your location, please EXIT now! So now the sissy, rechristened Lacee Lynne has re-entered training at The Institute under a much stricter mistress at home — Mistress Marilyn.I get very excited when she does this, but the most exciting thing for me was when she suggested that her and mom were going to have to dress me like a woman one of these days. The Sissy Guide to Corset and Waist Training will answer many of your questions about these more-than-alluring underthings. Like Back and Forth, I was again going to be transporting pennies, though this time as a restrained maid, and before I would be able to complete a penny I would need to perform oral service on a nearby dildo. I can’t really feel tampons inside me any more, so Iguessthey really are comfortable for women, right?

Sissy Tasks Wheel - Mesmerized Sissy

In the month of December, all the cool (or just plain cold) sissies will be attending the Sissy Winter Carnival. After several more times and her repeatedly asking me to walk home with her, I started getting to know her. The truth is that sissies and lingerie go together like… okay, okay, enough of the mediocre metaphors. I am sure that you already know that there is more to being girly than can be crammed into just 40 steps.I tried to keep my head high and ignore the ignorance from those who disapproved of me and I concentrated on walking lady-like and carrying my purse on my shoulder as I had been shown on earlier outings. I was very surprised how your directions stayed in my mind and how I longed for this day to come so I could blushingly share my obedience and the thrills it sent through me. Seriously, lingerie is very close to the top of the list of ‘must have’ feminine attire as a sissy begins to accumulate a feminine wardrobe. I have very few female clothes in the closet, but I love opening my dresser drawers full of pretty panties, lovely camisoles, and a variety of bras. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.

Free Sissy Training Assignments ⋆ Sissy Wonderland

This will give you access to the main assignment and as many of the ancillary assignments as you want to perform. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I was happy to give her a long sleeve blue shirt to cover the pink ones and to add the condition that the previously unfilled bra would need to be stuffed with two pairs of panties in each cup.I could not hold it for an hour and had to replace it 2 times as I pleaded with Mistress to go to the Ladies Room. I was up at 6:00 AM yesterday, dressed and ready for my assignment, and 24 hours later I’m tired, I’m wet, I’m in desperate need of a shower, and I’m ready for this week’s assignment to be over. I say sit down and talk to your wife tell her your feelings if she loves you she will understand but without talking to her and telling her your feelings you will never find out and bottling it all up will cause you lots of worry and mental strain so please talk to your wife ? And then that one time I was asked by another woman if I had a tampon or pad for her and I did have some in my purse and gave her one. Weekend Excursion* —You get the “getting started” activities, your choice of two (of the seven) long assignments, your choice of one (of the five) events and as many of the punishments you would like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment