276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct For Men Eau de Toilette

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The base is musk with some sandalwood, especially if you use a sandalwood scented bodywash or deordorant with the fragrance. But I'll be damned if I don't absolutely love the fresh juicy fruitiness of this whenever I reach for it (which seems to be increasingly often these days).

OCCASIONS: Formal events, outdoor gatherings, gym, office, business, casual, holidays, vacations, romantic, dating, clubbing. I just want to say, this is not redundant to have if you already have Rasasi Hawas or Invictus Aqua 2016, I can't speak for the 2018 Invictus Aqua.

As others have already stated, nothing new, it's cheap, sweet, and fresh with average to low performance. To the fragrance snobs or self proclaimed scent elitists stick with the world renown "STFU" protocol. Heart notes of Butterfly Orchid blended with exotic Water Lily rounds out the heart of the fragrance.

But I am thinking they named this "Together" as it seems be First Instinct/Invictus Aqua/YSL combined. It's decent if you don't have anything else in this realm of scents, but if you have any of the other similar alternatives then it's really not worth it.It smells good, but I'm just a little tired of the constant Invictus DNA being thrown into everything. Good job with this one, not as generic as I was expecting, and I do not mean generic in a negative sense. I apply all of my fragrances around my neck and behind my ears and anytime I am moving around and getting warm I can feel the scent just start to project all over again even after hours from application.

You can go a little trigger happy, but be aware that it is synthetic, so don’t go ham to the point you choke yourself out.Great if want to apply fragrance after a shower before going to bed and you want to make sure you can apply another one in the morning without interfering. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. You can add this one to your quick reach fragrance for spring, summer and I am going to say fall as well depending on where you live. Abercrombie and Fitch First Instinct Together is redundant only if you have light blue aquatic fragrances in particular ones that are similar to Invictus in particular Invictus Aqua.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment