276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M&M's & Friends Christmas Advent Calendar Christmas 381g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The positive effects of this can be felt throughout the whole community, as having improved learning conditions is vital to ensure children have access to the education they deserve.

Personally, the kid in me prefers the beauty ones with little doors to poke out, not in a toiletries bag. It derived from a new design approach and a key consumer insight that traditional advent calendars quickly become ripped, dog-eared and tatty as Christmas Day nears. The beauty items are smaller than the actual products to purchase separately which is great as you can try them without spending to purchase the items. I couldn’t be happier with my choice of calendar this year, a lot of the products include are things I wanted to try.

I never have and when I see photos of empty advent calendars on the 2nd of December it makes me want to cry a little. I picked up two BarryM polishes for myself and some hand creams and shower creams for my Grandma and a skincare set for my Mum. I have also started drink two litres of water a day so this could also be contributing to my much better skin. I’m also such a stickler for the ‘rules’- you’ll never cath me opening a door before it’s meant to be oopened! I admit I did scroll past the contents as I do want it to be a surprise but I have spotted a few fabulous bits on your gorgeous photos, Not sure if I’m more excited for Christmas or this calendar!

We believe that chocolate can make the world a better place with fair relationships where everybody wins. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Anyway, I think I’ve said calendar too many times already and babbled on a little bit as the aim of this post was to show you my favourites *adds review to the title*. Lisajane25 Disappointed advent calendar Disappointed this year the products were smaller more like a sample size.The minute I saw it had a few L'Occitane I nearly succumbed, but I have already got theirs, and a Cath Kidston one to share with DGD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment