276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cruel King: Special Edition Print (Royal Elite Special Edition)

£8.015£16.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not many books are able to make me feel so many emotions at once, the kind which leaves me begging for more. Astrid has gotten to the summer before her senior year as an invisible girl, but a end of the year party changes that when she literally bumps into Levi. También me gustó, era bastante loquillo y posesivo, pero vamos, esto es un dark romance, ya sabía lo que me iba a encontrar y me sorprendió para bien. While the big conflict felt a little too much like telenovela drama, it didn't have as much angst as I was hoping, and the ending wasn't as much as I would've liked -- I really liked the H and his jerkish/damaged/sometimes scary possessive ways and that made up for it for me!

They’re nicknamed the four horsemen because whenever they’re on the field, they bring conquest, war, famine, and eventually death. Mind you I only started to read this series from the beginning again because I wanted to get caught up when her MM romance book comes out in December.Astrid es hija de un Lord y todo lo que quiere hacer es pasar desapercibida pero logra captar la atención del chico más popular y del que su padre le dijo que se mantuviera alejada. Pasan meses y ella regresa a la escuela deseando encontrar a las personas que se encuentran involucradas en su accidente, pero el rey de la escuela, Levi King, no se lo va a dejar tan fácil. Aside from the previously published book, this version contains a never-published-before bonus scene. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Even all the "buggers", "arseholes" and "shagging" did not make the writing sound even remotely British. Tenía rato que no podía parar de leer y este libro me ayudó muchísimo en ese bloqueo en el que estaba. You can be angry all you want without leaving my side please it just sounds like a fairytale and not a book that should make me ache. Nothing says I want start a relationship with the heroine while getting a bj from none other than her own stepsister. definitely didn’t love and there was a lot about it that rubbed me the wrong way but overall it was fun, dark and steamy.

He allowed some random girl (who didn't know was h's stepsister) BJ him at a party coz he was stressed out. This book was written in British English and the phrases like 'areshole' 'shagging' too many of them were used. Levi was just role-playing a King when he really wasn't one because there's no climax, no plot twist and it was just a long book that didn't need to be long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment