276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Extra Strong Liquorice Imps in Tin 20g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leveling is 33% skillgain compared to digging, dig to pile if you're dropping it into a bsb after can trigger an old anti-macro thing that stops skillgain so i'd recommend digging to inventory. By default these grind much slower than other skills due to the 33% skillgain on creation/continiung.

Ideally you want linked accounts, 2 is max before skillgain drops off, alts are good but you can probably get 2 people to link to you at a public sermon ring. Each link adds +3 to diff, and therefore increases the range of skill that you can grind with a certain spell. Triple Berry Ice – blueberry, raspberry and strawberry flavours into one fantastic berry vape. Triple Berry Ice also adds in a hint of icy mint for a cooling exhale. Imp Jar 50ml Shortfill e-liquids have been created to capture the taste of flavours usually found in disposables. There is no need to think about puff counts with these e-liquids, just fill your tank and vape. Imp Jar 50ml shortfill e-liquid comes in 60ml bottles and contain 50ml of nicotine-free liquid, meaning you can add a 10ml nic shot to create a larger amount of nicotine-containing liquid. For example, adding one 18mg nic shot will create 60ml of 3mg e-liquid.Hey man its a great updated guide compared to everything out there but i find a lot of it difficult to understand as a non wurm vet. "This guide assumes you'll be using the skill grinder at https://www.dreamsleeve.org/wurm/grinder/ and have a basic understanding of how to figure out effective skill+tool ql vs difficulty for some parts, and know the basis for skillgain is a roll between 1.01-39.99 (will be reffered to as 1-40 so i dont have to type it out each time). If a skill has its own tab in the grinder, use it." Dont really understand the skill grinder, or what you mean by the rolls. Also what do you mean by diff? Difficulty? Difference? Also how does imping go? What if your imping mats are 1ql (new to WO came from unlimited) so all my skills are trash. Why is it you want 1ql tools? The wood chopping section made no sense to me, why use a lower ql hatchet? Thanks for any help, id like the guide to be clarified to help other new members because the last proper guide that comes up on google is from 2012. Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Ice– is a fruity combination of three distinct flavours, balancing sweet fruits with a fresh icy note. Archaeology - diff depends on how many disbanded deeds are in the area, you'll need to test it out yourself, it can vary greatly. Climbing - make a drop shaft in a mine, climb up it until you run out of stam and fall down, climb up again (no fall damage in caves). Chest wounds reduce effective climbing skill which can make it easier to grind. First aid - Bigger wounds - higher diff healing. should be 75% of bandages to actually heal for best skillgain, haven't tested in a while. Wounds on your hands lower your effective first aid skill which means you can use lower diff to grind.

Blueberry Raspberry Pomegranate – an amazing blend of juicy blueberries, tangy raspberries, and sweet pomegranate, creating a perfectly balanced taste for fruit lovers.

Get great features with your free account

Lemon Lime – a tangy citrus fruit blend that features zesty lemon and lime flavours with a refreshing cool finish, perfect for those who love a sweet and sour taste. Venom is the superior grinding enchant as it removes glance entirely means you hit more often which means more skill more characteristics more affinity chances. Creation - You want your create chance to be 75% if possible, 60-80% is fine but as close to 75% create chance as possible will get you the best skillgain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment