276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dogburtinos Sunstrip for a Vauxhall Corsa Gen d 2006-2014 pre-cut, no trimming required!!!

£6£12.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had a sun strip on my last car and had to rip it off for the MOT as the garage said it wouldn't pass MOT. I think aslong as it's about the same height as the rear view mirror blackness on the window, it'll be fine. p>National Tyre Service Ltd t/a National Tyre and Autocare is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

You can see the black line on Keiths where the rear view mirror thing is at least if you get one on the outside you can cover it up. I think the legal size for the outside is about 2 inches, as the wipers go quite far up to the top of the window.

Then get out of the car and make a note of how much glass is left from the tip of the wiper blade to the start of the roof. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. All applications are assessed individually by Klarna and decisions are based on individual circumstances. I also scraped some of mine off on the D when it was snowy, as I was scraping the window, forgot it was there, and cut a chunk out. Incredibly responsive messaging, especially when I had some trouble with a lost package (eventually found).

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. p>Halfords Autocentres Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 755309) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Payment Assist. I'll go with outside and see what its like, I can always rip it off and go for inside if it looks crap. Precut Sunstrip Fitting Guide - YouTube Video will open in a new window if you are using an iphone none of the links or video will work, please copy and past this into your browser: https://www. Like for it a huge wet mud bomb was to go over the car, you'd be knackered if your window wiper only done the bottom half of the window, and couldn't see out the top.Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. p>Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment